• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoldExPoints

He/Him
With my boy Deku upgraded, I can finally do this matchup between two legends.

Villain Hunt Arc 100% Deku and War Arc Sage Mode Naruto are used (both High 7-A)
Speed is equalized
Arena is the UA Sports Festival Tournament Stadium
Naruto has 1 shadow clone tucked away to gather natural energy
Starting range is 10 meters
Other than that, SBA is used

Deku: 1 (Mazdoesstuff)
Naruto: 2 (Razor, Baken384)
Talk no Jutsu and Cry (Incon):

Closed for being a stomp

latest
latest

Last edited:
Deku simply has a good bit more options. Even with speed equalized, his analytical prediction and precog can help him deal with Naruto’s clones, and he can restrain him with black
whip and his superior LS.

Deku simply has a good bit more options. Even with speed equalized, his analytical prediction and precog can help him deal with Naruto’s clones, and he can restrain him with black
whip and his superior LS.
I was actually worried the clones might make it a stomp because I'm pretty sure Naruto at this point could casually make dozens to hundreds, but I'll wait for more input from more knowledgeable Naruto fans.

Also is this a vote for Deku?

I was actually worried the clones might make it a stomp because I'm pretty sure Naruto at this point could casually make dozens to hundreds, but I'll wait for more input from more knowledgeable Naruto fans.

Also is this a vote for Deku?
Yeah I’m voting Deku.

Naruto can make a lot of clones but Deku can simply dodge/predict the clones attacks and/or oneshot them until he finds the real one. Danger Sense should heavily help him determine the real naruto

First off, From past threads I've read deku doesn't use blackwhip unless the range is big, can you tell me when has deku used it in a range of 10 meters. Second, I don't see how his precog will let him dodge thousands of naruto barraging him, Precog might help with a few clones but with thousands of clones all you're gonna see is you getting hit in the future, Third How does danger sense help him locate the real naruto? Byakugan users can literally see chakra patterns and even they can't distinguish the real naruto form his clones, Fourth, Isn't deku's stamina shitty with 100%? Deku is also baseline H 7-A due to upscaling meanwhile naruto is 2.3 gigatons so a 2.3x AP advantage for naruto. He also has his own attack prediction so deku doesn't outdo him there. One Rasenshuriken by naruto and deku is done because it ignores durability.

Naruto can make a lot of clones but Deku can simply dodge/predict the clones attacks and/or oneshot them until he finds the real one.
TBF these clones have all the benefits that come with Sage Mode (Sensing and Extrasensory Perception)
Danger Sense should heavily help him determine the real naruto
How would sensing danger identify the real Naruto from among a bunch of Narutos that all have the same intention?

lol frog kata gg

naruto for this reason although there can be many more, his physical attacks cant be seen or dodged and they are a one hit kill, so yes he slaps

First off, From past threads I've read deku doesn't use blackwhip unless the range is big, can you tell me when has deku used it in a range of 10 meters.
I'm pretty sure Froppy Style (first shown: MHA ch. 293) is around that range.

Third How does danger sense help him locate the real naruto?
It doesn't if their emotions are all the same, since DS is emotion based.

Anyway, I suppose that's three votes for Ramen Boi?

I'm pretty sure Froppy Style (first shown: MHA ch. 293) is around that range.

It doesn't if their emotions are all the same, since DS is emotion based.

Anyway, I suppose that's three votes for Ramen Boi?
And what are the applications he uses froppy style for? Naruto would also easily be able to dodge those cause of his enhanced senses with sage mode. Plus deku would have to either crush him with the blackwhip's LS which it wont cause LS can't bypass durability and is it In character for him to crush opponents with blackwhip? Or he would have to restrain him in blackwhip for a day which I dont think is in character for him. He'd have to do either of those to actually have Blackwhip as a wincon

Wouldn't it also be possible for Naruto to transform into a small object to get out when wrapped up by Black Whip, then transform back and Body Flicker away or use Body Replacement?

And what are the applications he uses froppy style for?
It's just regular blackwhip but he shoots it out of his mouth, he used it to restrain Dabi and Shoto during their fight.

and is it In character for him to crush opponents with blackwhip?
Yes it is, though he's only done it to no name fodder villains if I remember correctly (still finding the chapter). He even used blackwhip as a spear once.

It's just regular blackwhip but he shoots it out of his mouth, he used it to restrain Dabi and Shoto during their fight.

Yes it is, though he's only done it to no name fodder villains if I remember correctly (still finding the chapter). He even used blackwhip as a spear once.
Can you send a scan of it? All the scans of blackwhip in his profile just involves him restraining or getting to places with it, not crushing someone like an anacoda would

Most likely, but Naruto almost never uses body replacement by Shippuden right?
I don't see why he won't if he realizes he can't get out of the restrain, He doesn't have any qualms with using it either. Naruto is smart combat wise and knows his arsenal so he'd probably use it

Can you send a scan of it? All the scans of blackwhip in his profile just involves him restraining or getting to places with it, not crushing someone like an anacoda would
Apologies, I misremembered. All Deku does with Blackwhip is either restrain and wait for others to do the work for him (like in the fight with Shiggy) or just stab them with the tendrils (like what he tried with Lady Nagant or the fodder villains)

I don't see why he won't if he realizes he can't get out of the restrain, He doesn't have any qualms with using it either. Naruto is smart combat wise and knows his arsenal so he'd probably use it
Isn't body replacement just super speed via chakra enhancement though? I don't see how that'd help him with getting out of Blackwhip.

Isn't body replacement just super speed via chakra enhancement though? I don't see how that'd help him with getting out of Blackwhip.
Is it? I only remember him switching his body with an inanimate object with it, Regardless, Deku doesn't trap someone for a full day with blackwhip which he'll need for a win with blackwhip

Is it? I only remember him switching his body with an inanimate object with it, Regardless, Deku doesn't trap someone for a full day with blackwhip which he'll need for a win with blackwhip
Yeah, Body Replacement is just Body Flicker + You drop another object in. But your point still stands, Deku can't restrain for that long

Yeah, Body Replacement is just Body Flicker + You drop another object in. But your point still stands, Deku can't restrain for that long
Oh yeah naruto can use the body flicker, I don't think its in character for him in sage mode though

I'm voting for Naruto here

Deku's Danger Sense ain't even that special when literally Sage Naruto can do almost the same thing with the benefits of Sage mode as stated in the profile
" Naruto's senses are extremely heightened in this form, and he is granted sensory capabilities that allow him to feel incoming attacks, sense impending danger, sense life-forces and emotions, and detect targets and events from thousands of kilometers away. " If Deku has ways of determining what Naruto would do, so does Naruto.

The enhanced senses Naruto has with sage mode as stated in the profile "Relying on these sensory capabilities more now means he would not attack rashly at the first opportunity, but would instead wait for the correct opportunity to counterattack effectively" Naruto would slowly piece out Deku if Deku himself is on the offensive, he would literally stall out the battle if he wanted to with the Shadow Clones until he found the perfect time to counter attack.

Naruto will sense that Blackwhip will try grabbing him and he can try to find a way to avoid being grabbed. The fact Naruto can overwhelm Deku with clones, probably creating different tactics such as distracting Deku and using Frog Kata to land attacks much easier which Deku has no answer to since he literally can't see being attacked by Frog Kata while he busts out a Rasenshuriken to deliver the final blow. Naruto even has Frog Strike that could negate durability which is a uh oh for Deku.

It can even be proven harder for Deku to fight Naruto if he starts busting out his summons like Gamabunta (Who by the way can literally one shot Deku) if he feels pressured enough to do so or other summons that could help out Naruto, the one with the ability to spew out oil to restrict movement.

And with these summons, Naruto can summon Ma and Pa that can use the strongest Genjutsu they have, literally potent enough to stop the three Paths of Pain on their tracks. I'm pretty sure Naruto's clones can keep Deku at bay as Ma and Pa prepares the genjutsu and once that its released, it should disorientate Deku long enough for Naruto to easily land his strongest moves such as Rasenshuriken.

Literally the only thing that could actually give Deku here the upperhand is grabbing Naruto which is so so unlikely with the clone spewing around to Naruto being able to sense danger which lowers the chances of him being grabbed even further. I don't see how Analytical Prediction can even help Deku here "Okay now i know this dude barrages me with clones" then what? He gets janked to the face with Frog Kata since he literally has no answer to that? Alright, and even if the time comes that he does get grabbed which I really really doubt, he should literally have clones walking around to attack Deku while gripping onto the real Naruto, i honestly doubt this would happen but that's supposed to be a "valid win con" assuming Deku holds Naruto there a whole ass day which I doubt.

This is really grasping at straws and I doubt Deku would do this in character anymore but he could possibly create a tornado with a Delaware Smash or similar to destroy all the clones at once

Dura neg with frog kata(deku won't be prepared for the invisible force kata harnesses in cqc) danger/enhanced senses with sage mode, mass clone spam they get the sage benefits aswell and hes dealt with precog before even better then Dekus reading from his profile. voting naruto i think he stomps with mass clone spam tbh

Dura neg with frog kata(deku won't be prepared for the invisible force kata harnesses in cqc) danger/enhanced senses with sage mode, mass clone spam they get the sage benefits aswell and hes dealt with precog before even better then Dekus reading from his profile. voting naruto i think he stomps with mass clone spam tbh
Should we get a mod to review this? Deku doesn't seem to have any viable wincons (that are in character)

This is really grasping at straws and I doubt Deku would do this in character anymore but he could possibly create a tornado with a Delaware Smash or similar to destroy all the clones at once
Yes, something Naruto would sense thanks to Sage mode, I wonder what he can do to avoid it? I'm not Naruto so eh. If he does take the hit, then he takes the hit but I doubt it would even take down Naruto. Hell this could even make Naruto say "Okay, this guy got cool moves, ima finish him fast" and would literally take his ass down with a mass clone spam attack with Frog Kata being there, bullying Deku. If Deku does a counter attack towards the Clones he would see Naruto there by the distance with his Rasenshuriken being swung towards him while the clones are bullying him with Frog Kata.

Deku goes "Oh shit" and dies.

Also Deku doesn't need to be in CQC range to create shockwaves, just 45% is citywide range already. Not like it matters, he isn't bloodlusted or anything...

All that (deku making a shockwave to take out naruto's clones) would do is make naruto want to kill him earlier which isn't a good thing for deku, at all.

All that (deku making a shockwave to take out naruto's clones) would do is make naruto want to kill him earlier which isn't a good thing for deku, at all.
Fair enough, it'd just end up with the same verdict as before best case scenario (Deku restrains, Naruto waits maybe a few minutes, Deku dies by rasenshuriken)

Also Deku doesn't need to be in CQC range to create shockwaves, just 45% is citywide range already. Not like it matters, he isn't bloodlusted or anything...
I doubt the dude can even go far and spam shockwaves when Naruto will be there to literally bounce him like a bar fight is about to occur and 10 meters away from each other.

If this dude does range spam like a miracle happens that Deku ran away and can spam shockwaves. Naruto will bust out Gamabunta who has Multiple Kilometers under its belt, I don't know how that fares but literally at that point Naruto one shots with Gamabunta with a really great range option with Gunshot.

He can probably think of ways to overpower that ranged disadvantage he has, He is a combat genius after all, Deku's Genius intellect in keeping up his range is literally throwing shockwave punches. That's so bare bones that Naruto eventually has to find a way if not then forced to use his best summon.

0560-010.png

I think it should be noted that Base War Arc Naruto's Shadow Clones survived being smacked away by Madara's Humanoid Susanoo, they're not as fodder as they were before.

Back