• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A battle of these 2 hero’s who’s power was passed down to them and grows stronger with every user, it’s Avatar Aang vs the Hero in training Deku!

-Final Act Saga 100% Deku

-Adult Avatar State Aang

-Speed is equalized

Aang: (3 votes, Fluffy, Supergamer, Knife)

Deku: (0 votes)

Incon: (0 votes)

Last edited:
Aang is far stronger, he's 20 megatons to 40 megatons and I think midoriya is 5 or 6 megatons I think he upscales from small city+ so yeah aang is far stronger. Aang is also far more versatile, he can counter midoriya's shockwaves with air bending, and midoriya has no resistance to fire bending. Also aang is pretty much bloodlusted in avatar state so he isn't holding back and immediately winning. So I'm voting aang.

Where exactly? Cause the only thread I see upgrading Aang is upgrading his base form, not his Avatar State which this thread is using.

Back