• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Papyrus vs. Tsunderplane

Mere stats won't dictate the outcome of a fight.

Papyrus is very smart and has training.

Papyrus has 680 health while Tsunderplane has 80 health.

Wasn't using his full power when he fought Frisk:

"If a monster doesn't want to fight, it's defenses will weaken."

-The "Librarby", Ch. 4

Papyrus didn't want to fight you very much at all, most notably shown as how you cannot physically die to him in the game(in fact he straight up lets you pass if you lose to him 3 times). Undyne even states, "He's too innocent and nice!!! I mean, look, he was supposed to capture you... And he ended up being FRIENDS with you instead!" This strongly implies that he wasn't fighting near full capacity when he fought with Frisk.

HP is game mechanics

Asgore stats can be lowered during his fight but the check option still show 80 AT/DF (His max stats)

Papyrus is holding back significantly aganist Frisk, and is far more skilled than Tsunderplane. My vote goes to Papyrus.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Holding back significantly
Fanon. Papyrus only holds back enough to not kill Frisk.
"If a monster doesn't want to fight, it's defenses will weaken."

-The "Librarby", Ch. 4

Papyrus didn't want to fight you very much at all, most notably shown as how you cannot physically die to him in the game(in fact he straight up lets you pass if you lose to him 3 times). Undyne even states, "He's too innocent and nice!!! I mean, look, he was supposed to capture you... And he ended up being FRIENDS with you instead!" This strongly implies that he wasn't fighting near full capacity when he fought with Frisk.

It don't think it's matter at all...

The check option show the max power of a monster in they current form, it's showed in Toriel fight, which she was holding back, but she still had 80 AT/DF.

And Asgore fight where his stats get lowered, but he still had 80 AT/DF...

Also I am not voting for Tsunderplane or anything.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Holding back significantly
Fanon. Papyrus only holds back enough to not kill Frisk.
What? No. This is fanon. It is implied that Papyrus holds back quite a lot in the fight. But regardless, Papyrus' fight is much longer and uses many more unique attacks than Tsunderplane.

Back