• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you really want me to say it?

Palpatine for potentailly overwhelming Kharn with Force blasts.

>Khorne not granting resistance to stuff like force lightning and tk

I mean...

"Caked in dried blood and filth, Khârn raised Gorechild and charged the Grey Knight. The silver-clad Space Marine raised his halberd, directing a powerful blast of psychic energy at the onrushing World Eater. The stream of blue warp lightning washed over Khârn. Either choosing to ignore the pain or impervious to it, still he came. The Grey Knight renewed his assault, putting so much of his being into the power emanating from his force halberd that hoarfrost coated his suit of Terminator armour and dark blood leaked from both nostrils.

The effect was the same. His red armour glowing purple under the crackling wave of sapphire energy, Khârn did not falter.

KERSAI: No... This cannot be!

Resorting to more base tactics, Kersai raised his weapon to use it in the conventional manner but the World Eater was already upon him.

KHÂRN: Khorne protects me, Grey Knight. Unlike your corpse-Emperor.

A huge fist pounded into the psyker's unprotected face, rearranging his features to such an extent that even the brothers who served beneath him would no longer recognise their justicar." - Trials of Azrael

>Palpatine easily brute forcing Kharn to death

The guy who survived being beaten to a pulp by Angron and being tossed around by Abaddon with the Talon of Horus?

>Kharn did nothing of note to Abaddon

Blatantly false. He sliced open Abaddon's knee, causing him to howl in pain/rage. He also blocked and survived a good few hits when Abaddon got pissed. Kharn was blatantly outskilled and overpowered, but he didn't "do nothing".

If TK and lightning are being negged this should come down to CQC in which case I don't see Kharn losing. Would Sidious even get the buffed Dura from the force or is that a no-no as well?

I mean, I chose Palpatine because he is no pushover in cqc.

I mean you kinda have to be more than just not a pushover to stand a chance against Kharn though. I maintain what I said earlier about the skill gap.

How do I treat votes based on TK and lightning? Given that according to what Azzy posted, Kharn does indeed neg them.

Back