• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Palkia Fight a "new" Dialga

This is literally probability manipulation vs concept and causality manipulation Chronoa should have concept manipulation because of how much she controls time but hgjwkgbkejr

It's always active and makes the probablity of her techniques landing "perfect" (100%,) makes the chances of dodging 0% and ignores resistances and immunities Edit: So it's completely offensive probabilty manipulation

It's from her main DBH card. All the abilities listed on said cards are used within the story. And it has been and translated on Kanzenshuu as an offical technique of hers (I linked it on the og thread to give her the ability)

Then the issue with apply to GL as well. Not just Chronoa. It's an official technique listed on Kanzenshuu and that's just how it works, there is no way around it.

Furthermore, it's stated in the link I gave in the OG thread that the ability is permenant.

So this match is basically if you wanna take Chronoa's Probability Manip. at face value or if you'd rather be a skeptic (Not that it matters, it's probability Manip. either way xD)

> Probability Manip

> Palkia is Acausal

Uh....Unless I'm missing something, Probability/Causality/Time stuff doesn't work on Acausals.

Acausality is immune to cause and effect. No?

Xeno goku has this broken probability manipulation as well. Just have to get it properly translated. He also has bfr, better st manip, can negate and nullify things such as st manip, status effect etc. Just gotta get them scans translated properly :^)

Holyhotsauce said:
> Probability Manip
> Palkia is Acausal

Uh....Unless I'm missing something, Probability/Causality/Time stuff doesn't work on Acausals.
Only Fate and Causality manipulation don't work on Acausals.

That's what his Xeno DBH card says lmao. I've pretty much gotten solid proof for the abilities that were on his profile when it was first made but rejected because "no proof". Just need to get it confirmed by Kanzenshuu cause no one here will listen to G+ people's translations lmao

Back