• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overtune Seiya vs Simon the Digger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but with infinite spiral energy he can create anything with it, so he should be able to make copies of himself with infinite energy and same equipment.

It's possible, hence I will use it.

Strafe, if he hasn't shown the capability to do so, we cannot assume he can do so.

If you keep on being this biased, you'll probably get blocked, so I recommend you stop.

What lol

Can I not be creative?

Is it not possible though, since he is infinite he should be able to?

Even if he can't, they're the same Tier and they're pretty much equal.

Simon does have more abilities though if you check his wiki and lifting strength.

So this is pretty much inconclusive then, they're both infinite so.

If that's the case, I don't even know why you'd put them both in a versus match.

But, Round 1 Simon wins and Round 2 is a draw.

LOOOOOOL

Well it's pretty much set now though.

Round 1: Simon wins.

Round 2: Draw, they're both infinite.

So Simon still wins since he at least won round 1.

Simon: 1

Seiya: 0

Draws: 1

Any problems with that?

TheMightyRegulator said:
Seiya: 5, Simon: 2
Eh? I counted three (me, Mikoto, and gnomishness) for Simon winning via probability manipulation and five for Seiya winning for being a more skilled fighter (or something along those lines) did I make a mistake? (Obviously I'm not counting the bias wankers)

So Simon has an almost infinitely small probability of hitting Seiya...

But doesn't that give Simon the win due to probability manipulation?

He gave his reasoning here

Can someone give me a feat of Seiya that's good enough to block Simon's Giga Drill Breaker which is the size of 6 universes, the sheer size alone makes it at least Low-Multiversal.

Their speeds are equal but, the Giga Drill Breaker attack surpasses Overture Seiya's durability hence giving the win to Simon, if you count in Simon's Probability Manipulation then the attack will hit no matter what.

I'm new so tell me If I'm wrong, I don't know much about both but I've done a little research.

007Goldeneye said:
Can someone give me a feat of Seiya that's good enough to block Simon's Giga Drill Breaker which is the size of 6 universes, the sheer size alone makes it at least Low-Multiversal.
Their speeds are equal but, the Giga Drill Breaker attack surpasses Overture Seiya's durability hence giving the win to Simon, if you count in Simon's Probability Manipulation then the attack will hit no matter what.

I'm new so tell me If I'm wrong, I don't know much about both but I've done a little research.
size of 4 observable universe, not 4 universe.

Not Jim Sterling said:
007Goldeneye said:

What's the size of 4 observable universes?

Seiya's durability?

007Goldeneye said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
007Goldeneye said:

What's the size of 4 observable universes?
Seiya's durability?

Giga Drill Size(STTGL Is 52.8 billion light years tall) Observable universe(91 billion in diameter)

Also according to this site saiya Durability is should be comparable to simon AP.

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 52.8 billion light years tall, according to the official guide book from GAINAX (õ╗òõ║ïÚ¡é). This makes it about 58% the size of the universe, which spans 91 billion light years. After transforming into its drill form, its size is multiplied immensely, since its Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill is at least ten times longer (528 billion light years), and about four times wider. This gives it a cone area over 180 times the size of the Super Tengen Toppa, and a multiversal scale the size of over 100 universes.

Simon is stronger than the STTGL, hence if he made the Giga Drill Breaker and used it against Seiya, Simon would win since it surpasses Seiya's durability immensely, the sheer size is enough.

Wouldn't this let Simon win, since it's powerful enough to break through Seiya's defence which is only Universe level.

Or is there anything I don't know yet, I've tried doing some research.

Yeah I know I just keep forgetting to put observable before the universe.

But Simon wins this right, the sheer size is 100+ observable universes and plus add in probability manipulation, it will hit no matter what and Seiya's durability is only universe.

Hope I'm not saying anything bad, but Simon should win this right?

Anything else I should know, thanks.

I actually really like TTGL ( since i listed myself as the supporter of the series) But never underestimate the power of annoying people lol. anyway lets we stop talking about annoying people since this we become out of topic.

Cosmos And Spiral Power work very similarly, that with Saints being capable of overcoming literally "impossible" odds and temporarely raising their powers through Cosmo Burning.

He also survived a blast from 2-C Apollo, and that was without the New Pegasus Cloth you see in the post credits scene. Overall, Seiya has insane durability and similar hax to those of Simon.

I think this is Inconclusive.

No he does not.

Seiya got Redconned by Apollo, who had no bussiness with the likes od Hades or Poseidon.

Are you ACTUALLY saying that Seiya's main character BS increase wpuld give him the win against someone who has hom outclassed?

Please.

Simon takes this.

There still aren't enough votes for this to be considered conclusive, also being the size of 100 observable universe doesn't make you multi-universal, just universe level, since it doesn't go into 4d space. If I understand correctly ttgl and sttgl are universe level+ for matching anti spiral who replicated the Big Bang and (iirc) supposedly created the universe, although sttgl is many times stronger that Ttgl so multi-uni isn't out of the realm of possibility but it would only be speculation.

First, are you saying just having spiral power makes him 4D? Cause if that were the case, all incarnations of Gurren lagann would be high 3-A, which they most certainly aren't. Second, 3D size can never translate to a multiversal rating Third, I have no reason to bring up support for Seiya, as I believe Simon takes it, your logic just seemed faulty to me

Sorry for the necro, but you say there's not enough votes to conclude? But in the profile, Simon already lost..

BTW, I also vote for Simon due to Probability manipulation, along with having equal AP with Overture Seiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back