• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overtune Seiya vs Simon the Digger

Status
Not open for further replies.
im` confused

why simon isn`t 2-C? he defeated A-S all by himself or does everyone thinks it was only PIS or people peg A-S at 2-C due to sheer Size of his Mecha?

DetectiveStrafe said:
Seiya is High 3-A and Simon is Low 2-C
Simon wins lol
no, thats was depent of simon and Seiya hax (hax is really powerful or even cheat ability or power that allow the lower tier being to beat the higher being)

Oh shit didn't see that.

I thought you were talking about the other Seiya.

LOOOL well then I'll have to check Overtune Seiya give me a moment as I jump out the window.

Alright I just checked Overtune Seiya.

They both seem equal but.

By the end of the second film, Simon's spiral power is infinite. He can also create matter out of nothing (defying the law of mass-energy conservation). Later in the series, it shows him having powers on a multi-dimensional scale that can distort the spacetime continum, while the epilogue shows Simon having metaphysical powers and compares him to a God, implying that he is omnipotent.

His spiral power is infinite, making him the most powerful being in the entire Gurren Lagann omniverse. He usually channels spiral power into his core-drill but towards the end he learned to unleash it alone. He can fire massive beams of spiral power from his core drill and can create drills for various purposes.

The one thing that can allow Simon to defeat Seiya is his infinite spiral energy which he can use as a beam against Seiya, unless Seiya could block infinite energy.

http://gurrenlagann.wikia.com/wiki/Simo

Simon wins I guess lol

I have proven that Simon would win this, so why would anyone even vote for Seiya lmao

I go for Simon and I do because I have proven it.

If anyone can prove me wrong then go ahead and I might change my mind.

I just think Simon would win because of probability manipulation.

Seiya can´t take infinity.

If it is POSSIBLE for Simon to win, then Simon wins.

Even High 3-A is "infinite" and Low 2-C is infinitely beyond that. The spiral power being infinite doesn't mean an automatic win as both characters are already "infinite" in a sense.

High 2-A deals with 5th dimensional beings which neither character is.

Kaguya is also compared to a god. That doesn't remotely qualify for omnipotent on this site.

But there is nothing that says Seiya could survive a beam that has infinite power.

Simon could create anything with his infinite spiral power, attacks or shields that are infinite in power and defence.

He already used his spiral power in the movie to create Gurren Lagann and in the end he developed infinite spiral energy, and plus it already says it on the wiki that he has infinite spiral power, which can be used for many things.

If Simon were to make armor covering his body from his infinite energy, he'd pretty much be invincible.

When has Seiya been able to block infinite energy or break through armor that is infinite in defence?

I don't know as I don't follow the series. I wouldn't know if he is a glass canon case. However, going by his profile and if his durability really is universe level+, then he should be able to take an infinitely powerful energy attack as, again, universe level+ attacks are infinite by default.

Spiral being infinite is nothing special and you saying that it is, is incorrect.

@DetectiveStrafe

I am gonna start with saying that I really love TTGL and I am a fan of the series and its' characters but

So why are people still voting, if Overtune Seiya wins then this wiki is unreliable and I will see the decisions to be biased.

This is what you wrote on an important official thread. You are suggesting we are biased while in reality you are the one who is biased towards Simon. With claims like Simon having infinite energy or being High 2-A and especially this it is clearly evident.

I would suggest you to stop worrying about whether we are biased or not and start using constructive arguments to prove your stand instead of unmotivated claims.

Yeah, there's actually a lot saying Seiya can survive a beam that has infinite power. He's infinite. They're both infinite.

Also, Strafe, you've been using a lot of wanking and hyperbole, and have demonstrated a lack of understanding of both the tiering system and how things work around here in general. I suggest you stop doing so.

I am not biased, I just haven't memorised the Tiers in this wiki yet, so I might of been wrong about that.

But what I'm not wrong about is that Simon does have infinite spiral energy, as stated on the wiki and he even created Gurren Lagann in the anime using his spiral power without the use of mecha or anything.

If Simon were to create himself armor made from his infinite spiral energy and use attacks that have infinite power behind them, he will win against Overtune Seiya.

Unless Overtune Seiya could deflect infinite energy and punch through an armor that's infinite in defence.

So am I still biased?

I just think that if all matches were to be decided with votes, there will be those who even though know that the person they're voting for will lose, they still do it.

Unless Overture Seiya could break through an armor that's infinite in defence and block a beam or attack that's infinite in power or escape from a box made of pure spiral energy that also contains infinite energy.

Or somehow win even against probability manipulation, or escape from a multi-dimensional labyrinth.

Simon also has these: Teleportation, the ability to cross dimensions and universes, can break through dimensions, flight, Matter Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, size manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Regenerationn and Reality Warping, can rip time, space and dimensions apart, telepathy, Illusion Creation (or somekind of mind attack), can survive in space, and can create entire universes and dimensions.

The physical law of mass-energy conservation is defied early in the series, with the Gurren Lagann using Spiral Power to create drills out of nothing (by the end of second film, he creates masses that are larger than universes). Later in the series, with the Arc-Gurren Lagann and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann mecha, he has the ability to rip the fabric of space-time itself through sheer brute force. The Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann can transverse to other dimensions and universes, can alter probability at will, and is equipped with thousands of cannons that appear from the threads of the mecha's drills, each capable of shooting a beam straight through the time-space continuum, used for hitting targets regardless of their locality and temporality in the multiverse, being able to hit targets in the past, present and future.[4] The Super Spiral Space within the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann allows the pilots' recognition to become reality.[1] In the film Gurren Lagann: Lagann-hen, it shows Simon escaping from the Infinite Multiverse Labyrinth of "infinite possibilities" created by the Anti-Spiral; he absorbs its energy, and combines it with his own spiral power and that of his comrades, to create the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

The epilogue shows that Simon alone has the metaphysical power to extend anyone's life and revive everyone back from the dead, but he refuses to do so in order to avoid a possible 'Spiral Nemesis'.

Dude.

Virtually all Low 2-C characters are infinite.

Simon's infinite energy isn't special compared to other Low 2-C characters.

DetectiveStrafe said:
I edited the comment, read it again if you haven't.
Nothing stated there changes the fact that infinite energy is fairly unimpressive for Low 2-C characters. I'm not arguing for Seiya here, mind you, I'm just pointing that out, since a lot of your argument seems to revolve around that.

Simon has many more abilities that could help him in defeating Overture Seiya.

Reality warping and Omnidirectional attacks for example.

They're both infinite but Seiya cannot control or manipulate he's infinite cosmos or whatever (funny name lol) to create things like armor or attacks, or it's just that I haven't seen any, if you have provide some scans please lol

Simon can start of with creating himself some armor and weapons that are infinitely powerful.

And start making infinite copies of himself with same equipment.

So yeah, prove me wrong please or else Simon wins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back