• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overpowered HxH character - Fourth Prince Of Kakin

Hello. So HxH has been updated and I've re-read it. I found that the Fourth Prince Of Kakin is especially overpowered especially his abilities. Firstly he has huge nen potential unlocking it in a matter of days. He has a very high ren level and has mastered all aspects of nen. And one especially important is Zetsu. Whenever he uses Zetsu he can see 10 seconds into the future. That's not all. When he opens his eyes he can alter the outcome of what he forsaw whilst everyone else acts exaclty the same as they did in the vision.

Chapter 387 - Precogniton 1
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 2
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 3
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 4
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 5
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 6
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 7
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 9
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 10
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 11
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 12
Chapter 387 - Precogniton 13

It isn't just Precognition. What Theta (The person who was going to shoot the prince) saw was her shooting the Prince however she when his body went down and she looked away at the guards coming in from hearing the gunshot, she looked back at the Prince and he had disappeared.

Hopefully more abilities like this come out I'd like to see a very haxed HxH. It'd make the story much more complex. Questions like "how on earth is someone going to counter this" will start to emerge.

Yeah, it isn't just precog.

He sees what's going to happen in the next 10 secs in 0 secs when he closes his eyes.

Then when he opens his eyes those 10 secs ensue in real time.

Events and the perception for other will replay in reality exactly as he foresaw, but *he alone* can do whatever he wants in that meantime and they still will see it as if nothing or no changes happened until the end of said 10 seconds, aka the Results KEKKA DAKE DA.

Also if he keeps his eyes closed after he sees 10 seconds in the future instead of acting, THEN time will start to play in the real world (accordingly to the 10 seconds he saw) for him as well while he keeps looking further and further in advance instead of doing something else about it from the get-go.

Yep. Whilst he's in precog time stops basically. After the precog the events that played out in his precog immediately play out. He can alter it whilst all the events that happened in his precog play out. So if he is killed within the precog. In reality everyone will see that he has been killed, after a while the "fake" will disappear whilst he appears.

It is indeed. I'm really intrigued as to how this will be countered. Also, I'm hopeful that more abilities like this come out although I think this ability will soon have a huge limit as do most OP abilities in HxH e.g. Emperor Time. Or maybe it actually won't. Who knows.

Too bad Diavolo doesn't share a tier with him. Else a match could have been made.

Diavolo would have rekt him had he been in the same tier tho.

The power isn't fully developed yet so it'll likely become better in future. He'll likely be able to attack in forecasted time, unlike Diavolo. Also, he'll need to use it at the right time as well as to know when to open his eyes for maximum effectiveness. A surprise attack should still be able to catch him off guard if he doesn't close his eyes beforehand. He'll also need to learn to fight with eyes closed so that he can fight normally while seeing the future and open his eyes as a trump card or to evade a dangerous attack.

Back