• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OVER-1 P&A Additions

The_Pink_God

She/Her
So it was brought to my attention that the OVER-1 Powers and Abilities section doesn't show all his powers, instead just with an "etc"
So I suggest we move all the powers of the memory cards he gets to his P&A section just to show how many powers that badass have
I made a blog with all his powers if that helps
that's all really

Last edited:
I just realized that OVER-1 also has the Battle Memories of Sigma and Omega as well, so he gets their stuff too. Also Zero and Vent/Aile's too, almost forgot about them.

You can always just go to the Battle Memories Wiki page (not VSB) to see who exactly he has. I thought he had all the Classic Era Characters.
That's what I have been using. The page said it was missing quite a few memories so I just did a bit of digging and I learned that Bass is in the game as a battle memory.

Last edited:
Question, the Profile at least lists that Over-1 is Limited to how many Battle Memories they can hold (though I don’t think they list the limit), would that not change something in the wording of the page?

Question, the Profile at least lists that Over-1 is Limited to how many Battle Memories they can hold (though I don’t think they list the limit), would that not change something in the wording of the page?
It would probably just be weakness or smth like that
The P&A section would still need to show all the powers he can have w/o any issues reslly

Back