• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ousama no Propose Discussion Thread

Better to talk about Kouzaki Saika and Kuga Mushiki first. And also with the Terminology Verse if possible.
Yeah, I'll be adding some abilities for Saika tomorrow, For terminology, I think it's better if we discuss it when we've read volume 2.

I have the 'cheat code' in case anyone interested
https://ln*vel.tw/b**ks-3175
Replace * with o
All volumes. In chinese. Use googletrans. And you are golden.

Volume 1 is nobrainer. There's already translation.

Volume 2. The important feat is probably Demise Factor 008 Ouroboros. Not even Saika can permakill it so she resorts to split it into 24 parts. With Head or Heart(?) in Void Garden underground facility.

Ouroboros has power to deprive "death" from anything. Anything in its range will be revived and immortalized. Any severe damage will regenerated. And even high level Demise Factor such as 004 Leviathan will be revived.

Volume 3. Fuyajo Ai/Ruri has nice hax of affixing state. I laugh when she blatantly 'cheats' by making herself undamagable while burning Leviathan to death despite it being Edo Tensei-boosted.

Now Leviathan itself, can submerge entire world into ocean. What's the calc for flooding the world again?

Small details, Fuyajo Ai apparently has been living for 200 years. Switching bodies because she had been cursed by Leviathan.

We finally get the name of Saika's manifestations. It's called 'Unobserved Box'. Her globe staff is called 'Stellarium' while her dress is called 'AnimaClad'.

Fittingly named 'AnimaClad' because in crossover, Shidou Itsuka thought it is an Astral/Spirit Dress.

Oh, Saika stranded in DAL thanks to her trying out teleportation spell but because her magic too strong, well. You know.

Kuga Mushiki's sword is also top tier. It can defeat top tier Demise Factor. It probably works by erasing existence.

I just knew that they had the same thing.
I'm glad that there are some people here who are interested in OnP. I've been inactive for a long time, looks like i missed a lot of things here, even Saika's profile is already there, cool. Do you have a discord? I would like to discuss OnP in the future, and i think it's pretty good if there is a discord server for Ousama no Propose supporters.

Last edited:
I'm glad that there are some people here who are interested in OnP. I've been inactive for a long time, looks like i missed a lot of things here, even Saika's profile is already there, cool. Do you have a discord? I would like to discuss OnP in the future, and i think it's pretty good if there is a discord server for Ousama no Propose supporters.
I'm sorry but we don't have that. And I'd like to be a supporter too. Hope we can work together well on the OnP verse. I'm actually a fan of Koushi's novels.

Back