• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This links to the Otto page.

So anyway since they start out of sight, and Otto knows Pristella better than the Hunter, he probally could just use steath to go around the Hunter and explode his face to get him.
Fixed it, I think to make it a little better I gave hunter the radar along with knowledge and prep (prep is only for the radar to work)

To make this even better have the fight take place in the lost forest of kremaldy

Otto would then be able to utilise his blessings of soul language way better

Doesn't Otto just dodge every bullet possible once they combat each other? Assuming the Hunter's go to here is guns. His reactions and perception speed are a whopping Sub Relativistic which would probably have him viewing the hunter in slow motion due to pure speed difference. With such an advantage, I can see him either closing the distance to one hit or use his elemental powers and their range to kill the hunter. How would the Hunter win here?

Doesn't Otto just dodge every bullet possible once they combat each other? Assuming the Hunter's go to here is guns. His reactions and perception speed are a whopping Sub Relativistic which would probably have him viewing the hunter in slow motion due to pure speed difference. With such an advantage, I can see him either closing the distance to one hit or use his elemental powers and their range to kill the hunter. How would the Hunter win here?
Speed is equalized also the Radars means hunter knows exactly where he is not to mention I can give him the shotgun so the spread means it will hit otto

Perception speed refers to a character's ability to quickly process and understand sensory information. Unlike reaction speed, it's about the initial intake of data, not any subsequent actions, so perception speed doesn't encompass decision-making or actions beyond the initial sensory processing; characters with a perception speed higher than their reaction speed would be able to notice something without necessarily being able to dodge it.

Fixed it, I think to make it a little better I gave hunter the radar along with knowledge and prep (prep is only for the radar to work)
Ok i guess, but Otto still knows the location of the fight better, so he can still gets the jump on Hunter. He just need to trow a magic Stone and he wins, should't be too hard.

Perception speed refers to a character's ability to quickly process and understand sensory information. Unlike reaction speed, it's about the initial intake of data, not any subsequent actions, so perception speed doesn't encompass decision-making or actions beyond the initial sensory processing; characters with a perception speed higher than their reaction speed would be able to notice something without necessarily being able to dodge it.
I know this quite well but it turns out Otto has both Reactions and Perception at Sub Relativistic meaning his processing ability is akin to his action taking capabilities (Reactions);
Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.
In this match, Otto would be able to process information and react 160,000+x his movement speed in one go. This is far beyond bullet speeds aswell, I don't see how the Hunter will conventionally hit Otto.

changed the character after realizing it doesn’t work

Back