• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx, the Taken King Vs Kharn the Betrayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citation needed.
Oryx is billions of years older than Kharn, and has been fighting the whole time basically

Yep, that'll do it. Oryx FRA.

Actually I'm pretty sure this is cut and dry given the nature of Kharn's ability

I'm voting Oryx for because he should be a way better fighter and because his sword should be able to cut Kharn like butter.

WHYNAUT said:
I'm voting Oryx for because he should be a way better fighter and because his sword should be able to cut Kharn like butter.
Kharn's durability is a lot better than his AP, so I'm not so sure about that

It's his weapon and it only helps him because he's more skilled than Kharn so i dont think Khorne would null it.

Khorne may be fine with Oryx's ideals in the Sword Logic, but not necessarily his methods. He'd lose most of his instawin BS.

However, I seriously doubt that Khorne would find Oryx having a very very sharp sword "unfair", especially considering the axe Kharn wields.

As such, Oryx is now fighting with basically just willbreaker and basic energy projection. Luckily, Oryx is still very, very good at that style of fighting. His billions of years experience with destruction, which would include several instances of fighting his comparable sisters (one such war went on for 20k years constantly) means he has the skill to just bully Kharn in melee and strike him down with Willbreaker. Oryx is going to know a weapon he doesn't want to get hit by when he sees it, being the God Emperor of the Hive as he is, so he's unlikely to take a chance with trying to tank Gorechild, and would try to learn about it after the fight. Notice how he messed with the Vex tech after he got them out of his house.

So yeah, Oryx wins.

Oryx FRA.

I never thought I'd see the day that Kharn (who's been on a constant rampage for 10,000+ years) would be outclassed outside his own verse in experience and skill. But stranger things have happened.

The thread's already done, basically. We just gotta wait a day for grace period. No need to bump.

Grace is done. I'll add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back