• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orphic Zeus vs. Amatsu Mikaboshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amatsu Mikaboshi one shot Zeus along with whole universe ,bring everything return to eternal darkness

Orphic Zeus has perfect immortality and thus cannot die. He lightning bolts Amatsu which negates regen and immortality.

When did Zeus' bolts negate durability, and would they work at Mikaboshi's level? Mikaboshi is an extremely powerful reality warper, which could possibly get past the whole immortality thing. Plus, what Orphic Zeus became is what Amatsu Mikaboshi already was.

Zianmoon2 said:
When did Zeus' bolts negate durability, and would they work at Mikaboshi's level? Mikaboshi is an extremely powerful reality warper, which could possibly get past the whole immortality thing. Plus, what Orphic Zeus became is what Amatsu Mikaboshi already was.
Every god and titan have Regenerationn on a soul level and Zeus can shut down that Regenerationn.

But those were the greek gods. They were all around the planet level or so. Most of the titans were a little weaker than Zeus. How would that fare against Amatsu Mikaboshi who has ridiculously powerful reality warping.

I think Orphic Zeus wins.

People don't understand, but he is basically the Greek Equivalent of the Monotheistic God.

Orphica, Rhapsodies Fragment 167 : "So then, [Zeus] by engulfing Erikepaios (Ericepaeus) the Firstborn [Phanes], he had the body of all things in his belly, and he mixed into his own limbs the god's power and strength. Because of this, together with him, everything came to be again inside Zeus, the broad air and the lofty splendour of heaven, the undraining sea and earth's glorious seat, great Okeanos (Oceanus) and the lowest Tartara of the earth, rivers and boundless sea and everything else, and all the immortal blessed gods and goddesses, all that had existed and all that was to exist afterwards became one and grew together in the belly of Zeus. After he had hidden them all away, again into the glad light from his holy heart he brought them up, performing mighty acts."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c1/dd/b9/c1ddb952d11edcee219eba711dd7d746.jpg

He solos.

Amatsu Mikaboshi wins here's why

NO! zeus is not the first beings there is not even a clear interpertation of the first beings but the eldest one we know that the first deity is Nyx deity of darkness,nights,fears,shadow etc and then Gaea came along and then Uranus,Tartarus,Pontos etc

NO! Zeus NEVER defeated Typhoneus is a honest one on one fights

Attipoena 2 (Books written by the child of gods)

"As the mighty zeus fight Typhoneus the worlds shake,heavens falling apart but Zeus Set a trap using his almighty power he trap Typhoneus in the mighty seal of mountain"

NO ! Zeus never defeated Nyx he even barely able to do anything in the Nyx palaces

NO! Zeus thunderbolt CANNOT negate Regenerationn,immortality if that's the cases then why Prometheus is not dead?? why he doesn't kill Oceanus? why HE FAILS to kill Ares? no his power or thunderbolt cannot do that don't you notice? every beings he failed to kill is a deity which is equal or greater than him?

Amatsu Mikaboshi have better hacks that's all there is to it

@Tirion

???

We're not talking about base Zeus, but Orphic Zeus. Zeus never wanted to kill those guys, he one-shotted Asclepius however. Also, there are various versions of the Typhon fight. And yes, Orphic Zeus absorbed every single God.

Phanes is creator god? but,Phanes according to Wikipedia (the only source i can find) stated that he ONLY FIND the method of creation by mingling yes he is the first leader of primodial (which is confussing as the Attipoena the first source said to be written by children of gods stated that Nyx is the first leader) so let's just assume Zeus did have the power of creation by phanes (which contradict with the Deity Dionysus that is given the blessing by phanes/protogonos) remember this is hyperbole,zeus greatest creation feats are re-creating Dionysus body

I continue this tommorow i have to do my job

• Orphic Zeus is the originator of the Earth, the mountains and the skies, and is the principle and end of all.
"O Zeus, much-honoured, Zeus supremely great, to thee our holy rites we consecrate, our prayers and expiations, king divine, for all things to produce with ease through mind is thine. Hence mother earth (gaia) and mountains swelling high proceed from thee, the deep and all within the sky. Kronion king, descending from above, magnanimous, commanding, sceptred Zeus; all-parent, principle and end of all, whose power almighty shakes this earthly ball; even nature trembles at thy mighty nod, loud-sounding, armed with lightning, thundering god. Source of abundance, purifying king, O various-formed, from whom all natures spring; propitious hear my prayer, give blameless health, with peace divine, and necessary wealth."

Source: Orphic Hymn 15 to Zeus (trans. Taylor)

• Orphic Zeus is once again said to be the source of all, and to hold boundless power.
"To the Daimon [Zeus]. Thee, mighty ruling Daimon dread, I call, mild Zeus, life-giving, and the source of all: great Zeus, much wandering, terrible and strong, to whom revenge and tortures dire belong. Mankind from thee in plenteous wealth abound, when in their dwellings joyful thou art found; or pass through life afflicted and distressed, the needful means of bliss by thee suppressed. 'Tis thine alone, endued with boundless might, to keep the keys of sorrow and delight. O holy blessed father, hear my prayer, disperse the seeds of life-consuming care, with favouring mind the sacred rites attend, and grant to life a glorious blessed end."

Source: Orphic Hymn 73 to the Daemon :

• At the end of the Orphic Myths, Zeus devours every single God in existence, as well as the whole of the universe, and even Phanes, the creator God who shaped the infinite Chaos into reality.
"So then, [Zeus] by engulfing Erikepaios the Firstborn [Phanes], he had the body of all things in his belly, and he mixed into his own limbs the god's power and strength. Because of this, together with him, everything came to be again inside Zeus, the broad air and the lofty splendour of heaven, the undraining sea and earth's glorious seat, great Okeanos and the lowest Tartara of the earth, rivers and boundless sea and everything else, and all the immortal blessed gods and goddesses, all that had existed and all that was to exist afterwards became one and grew together in the belly of Zeus. After he had hidden them all away, again into the glad light from his holy heart he brought them up, performing mighty acts."

Source: Orphica, Rhapsodies Fragment 167

Orphic Zeus should take this fairly handily. Stronger, more durable, and has all the hax needed to beat Mikaboshi.

i'm NOT downplaying i'm just confused for someone who new to orphic myths i'm rather still have many question like Phanes is creator god but the one who makes the universe eggs is Aion that kind of stuff and then the Orphic is kind of "nonsense"... Phanes/protagonos (called by nyx) has said to be cease and gone,but then he give his blessing to Dionysus,he said to created by universe but the statement only said he "hatched" the universe,they said he is the only TRUE kings but then Zeus IS the true king,Orphic Zeus is said to be the source of all but the Myths CLEARY stated that Aion,the space deity,Nyx and Phanes is the source

Don't get me wrong i DO NOT hate the orphic myth but the inconsistence makes me left confused for learning if you thinks i'm nonsense then this thread maybe have to take down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back