• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orphelia vs Berserker

Alright,

Berserker's hax are the deciding factor here. Not only would any of Orphelia's hax just... not work against her, but even the Meta-Luck would be countered by Berserker's possibly High-Godly to potentially True-Godly Regenerationn negation, as well the Reactive Evolution to sufficiently counter her opponent's abilities. I.E: Eventually develop resistance-bypassing Concept Destruction. RE also eventually leads to reality giving Orphelia the middle finger, since Berserker will just become stronger, and "better" than Orphelia at a faster rate. With what I'll mention next, Berserker doesn't even need to worry about Orphelia's RE.

Additionally, even Probability Manipulation counters Type 8 Immortality and the High Multiversal durability, as just like the profile suggests, it manipulates the chances of literally anything happening and requires more than just a resistance to probability hax (which Orphelia doesn't have a sufficient degree of, as this worked on both BB and Kiara, who have Type 5 Acausality) - So, this can convert to conceptual destruction on whatever the sufficient level is. For Berserker in this situation, that'd be type 2 or 1.

Passive Power Nullification also helps.

I vote for Berserker.

ZeroTC01 said:
Alright,
Berserker's hax are the deciding factor here. Not only would any of Orphelia's hax just... not work against her, but even the Meta-Luck would be countered by Berserker's possibly High-Godly to potentially True-Godly Regenerationn negation, as well the Reactive Evolution to sufficiently counter her opponent's abilities. I.E: Eventually develop resistance-bypassing Concept Destruction. RE also eventually leads to reality giving Orphelia the middle finger, since Berserker will just become stronger, and "better" than Orphelia at a faster rate. With what I'll mention next, Berserker doesn't even need to worry about Orphelia's RE.

Additionally, even Probability Manipulation counters Type 8 Immortality and the High Multiversal durability, as just like the profile suggests, it manipulates the chances of literally anything happening and requires more than just a resistance to probability hax (which Orphelia doesn't have a sufficient degree of, as this worked on both BB and Kiara, who have Type 5 Acausality) - So, this can convert to conceptual destruction on whatever the sufficient level is. For Berserker in this situation, that'd be type 2 or 1.

Passive Power Nullification also helps.

I vote for Berserker.
Orphelia would have won if it had not been for your boredom...

ZeroTC01 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Orphelia would have won if it had not been for your boredom...
Why does that even matter?
Additionally, the result would've actually been the same. Most of the new hax were strictly in her 1-A key, not at 2-A like now.

Back