• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orga Itsuka VS John Ward

Rule:
1. Both are at their strongest. (Orga Itsuka is At least 10-A physically, 9-C with firearms while John Ward is 10-B, 9-C with rifle.)
2. Speed is equalized.
3. The battle occurs in the forest from Faith series. Otherwise SBA.

Vote:
Orga Itsuka: 0
John Ward: 1 (Board3659)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
While John is just a normal human, Orga Itsuka is likely more trained in combat experience while John just uses holy-based abilities to kill demonic beings and it wouldn't have no effect on Itsuka, my vote goes to Orga Itsuka, he should be more skilled in using weapons and probably has more combat experience.

While John is just a normal human, Orga Itsuka is likely more trained in combat experience while John just uses holy-based abilities to kill demonic beings and it wouldn't have no effect on Itsuka, my vote goes to Orga Itsuka, he should be more skilled in using weapons and probably has more combat experience.
I think so, though I feel that John has technically evaded attack from Amy Martin, which is helpful in this battle.

Last edited:
Amy Martin teleports right?

if so I think John should be able to dodge Orga attacks if he is more of a traditional combat soldier and not a hit and run; type

yeah unless Orga does similar style stuff I don't think he will win tbh
Orga has far better endurance thanks to all stuffs he has suffered. Also, he has dodged attacks from Gjallarhorn's mecha for some time before being outmatched (in S1E1).

Last edited:
isn't this now a stamina match since both can't really hit each other?
I suppose so. If it is a stamina match, I feel that Orga takes this because he has suffered from many things. The implantation of Alaya-Vijnana Systemsurgery without anesthesia. He managed to have enough strength left in him to return fire to those who shot him multiple times in the back (and then speaks his last word, manages to walk for few steps before finally died).

I suppose so. If it is a stamina match, I feel that Orga takes this because he has suffered from many things. The implantation of Alaya-Vijnana Systemsurgery without anesthesia. He managed to have enough strength left in him to return fire to those who shot him multiple times in the back (and then speaks his last word, manages to walk for few steps before finally died).
I should mention John ward can still fight even when his intestines are his outestines and he is heavily bleeding

I vote John because him fighting demons is stated at mentally and physically taxing and does it for long period of times without rest this is on top of his pain tolerance

Back