• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ordem Paranormal General Discussion

I'm making a Creature Phisiology page to avoid adding a billion resistances to every creature's profile and also remaking the Occultism page. One thing that I noticed is that all characters resist everything in the Occultism page to some degree, which means most hax in the verse is layered, which also means the verse can be super strong.

Just found this feat of some fodder creature surviving a point blank explosion (they are rendered unconscious for like 3 minutes and then later a bunch of mid level agents beat them to death) though I have no idea how to calc it

Just found this feat of some fodder creature surviving a point blank explosion (they are rendered unconscious for like 3 minutes and then later a bunch of mid level agents beat them to death) though I have no idea how to calc it

Don'think we can scale something from a explosion that leave the target unconcious, trough I'm not sure

heya fellas!
reviving it a bit to say: we can beat SIMPLESMENTE o Mikey...i think
do you guys mind showing up here?

So I've been trying to get more Ordem stuff on the wiki and I've noticed that pretty much every character has a fuckton of resistances since all of them can pass on resistance tests for creature abilities.

I compiled it in a list, all characters resist all of this, to different degrees. There's probably more too that I haven't found yet

So I've been trying to get more Ordem stuff on the wiki and I've noticed that pretty much every character has a fuckton of resistances since all of them can pass on resistance tests for creature abilities.

I compiled it in a list, all characters resist all of this, to different degrees. There's probably more too that I haven't found yet
Blade of fear also has pain manip via leaving an eternal wound that occasionally hurts, no?

May be both?

Also, ty for participating back there on the Xande thread
It's definitely Pain Manipulation, I'm saying that since you can't resist it it also has Resistance Negation. Tbh many powers have Resistance Negation since a lot of rituals have the resistance just be dealing less damage

Np, rn Ordem is 1-0 in the wiki, I have a feeling it's a pretty strong verse

It's definitely Pain Manipulation, I'm saying that since you can't resist it it also has Resistance Negation. Tbh many powers have Resistance Negation since a lot of rituals have the resistance just be dealing less damage
Speaking about it, we should put duraneg somewhere in there, mate

That the rituals duraneg
Well that's a given, but they all duraneg a different way.
Also I think Ordem can get SOL or FTL speed from dodging the Tempestuous' radiation since radiation moves at the speed of light, you need a +20 modifier in Reflexes at least to be able to dodge it and Guizo has that for example.

Well that's a given, but they all duraneg a different way.
Also I think Ordem can get SOL or FTL speed from dodging the Tempestuous' radiation since radiation moves at the speed of light, you need a +20 modifier in Reflexes at least to be able to dodge it and Guizo has that for example.
The speed thing I think you'll have to prepare for a ton of "it's an outlier"
For the duraneg: yeah, but I think we should explain, I'm sure people will be asking someday and it's kinda hard to explain, on the sites rules/configuration, if someone do

The speed thing I think you'll have to prepare for a ton of "it's an outlier"
For the duraneg: yeah, but I think we should explain, I'm sure people will be asking someday and it's kinda hard to explain, on the sites rules/configuration, if someone do
Yeah we need a better verse power explanation page, the current one kinda sucks. That profile I linked is my idea for what it should be, any ideas of what should be added?

Yeah we need a better verse power explanation page, the current one kinda sucks. That profile I linked is my idea for what it should be, any ideas of what should be added?
Aside for duraneg and for things I've said for Lâmina do Medo, no, nothing.
Do you have the book? I can provide some scans if needed because I have the old edition of it

there's a fan team who's translating it to english, Team T, if you don't speak Brazillian Portuguese. You can watch any season in any order, it's a recurring theme that every season can be watched and you can understand what's going on, so "anyone who's already translated" is the most correct answer.
If anyone translated the novel (Ordem Paranormal - Iniciação), i recommend it WAY more than watching the first season, because i find it boring AF.
I really want to get into the series
Does anyone know how can I start?

There's Quarentena, the two shot special. It's short and easy to get into
Oh yeah, I totally forgot those subtitles
It's even more probable that he person likes that "OH, it's Quackity" shifting to "how f*cking serious those guys are acting, holy sh**"

Okay, so just revising what we need to CRT about

1- Just to get acceoted the changes made to O Diabo
2-Accept the resistences blog
3-Revision for the Ocultismo page

Let's start like...

Hello, let's cut to the chase, we have 4 points that each are more complicated them the last
3972b4152702717.Y3JvcCwxMDkwLDg1Myw5NCww.jpeg

starting with... O diabo who techinically has 2 entries here but let's talk about that later
If You give a look at the O Diabo page history You will see that starting at 22 of december there was made some edits... All without CRT that would be needed... soooo here we are, this is a CRT to accept the alread made edits to the page

now, let's continue

You may know this alread but anyway, Mr.Bambu made this little thing for the DnD verse
A blog explaning every resistence given by the stats every character in the verse can have, so we did the same thing for Ordem
So this is the second part, this thing being accepted

Now, for the third part
This is a powers profile that has been up to deletion at one point for being incomplete, so let's stop It being imcomplete
(Inserir aqui sandbox com a ficha de Ocultimo melhorado)
This are the proposed changes....

and lastly...

There's these two calcs, That never got accepted
that would made O Diabo and Deus da Morte be at tier 8-B, so if any calculation group menber happens to pass trough... give this a look, pls​

How is that for the CRT? excluding the gramatical mistakes that I will fix we now just need to make that sandbox
Anyone has time to get scans for the ocultism page?

Honestly shouldn't be too hard... I could probably get it done today, the explanations in there are good enough just needs scans and stuff

Back