• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ONE PUNCH MAN REVISIONS - ABILITIES ADDITION AND RANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
h, their Earth's gravity and magnetism are completely separated from Another Dimension,
Blast and his crew are in the other dimension, not the seal. When the core was damaged by Garou, it messed with the Earth' magnetic and spatial fields, which then effected the seal. So the Blast crew had to go and fix that.

Blast and his crew are in the other dimension, not the seal.
I mean it was said from the blast crew that detected a distress signal on earth
When the core was damaged by Garou, it messed with the Earth' magnetic and spatial fields, which then effected the seal.
Here's the main point, but do we have any proof that being ‘damaging through the core’ will cause anything else to happen?, I don't really thinked the blast crew said that

Here's the main point, but do we have any proof that being ‘damaging through the core’ will cause anything else to happen?, I don't really thinked the blast crew said that
Garou hits the core. Which causes a disturbance that the crew notes. While retconned, it was more explicit in the original where they directly mentioned the enviromental damage being the main factor.

enviromental damage being the main factor.
yes I know that is the main factor, But I don't see anything in the blast crew's notes that said if the ‘core’ has been damaged, it will cause the functionality spatial seal to be disturbed, exception if you give inherently proof

I think space being warped has to do with the planet's gravitational fields being changed (Planets do actually distort space because of their mass). This is not an ability of Garou, it is a consequence of messing with a mass as large as the planet

Yeah, pretty much that's exactly what happened. No idea if that can be used to upgrade Garou's 5-C calc though

Garou does affect the gravitational field and magnetic indirectly, but the effect is based on the energy ejected by him,

Also, not pretty sure that it since mass-influenced, Mass only interacts with gravitational fields and objects, it is not included with spatial influencing there, since Spatial is a separate aspect of the object or anything in it, it's mentioned in a basic scientific sense.

Mass only interacts with gravitational fields and objects, it is not included with spatial influencing there, since Spatial is a separate aspect of the object or anything in it, it's mentioned in a basic scientific sense.
What?
Spatial: relating to or occupying space.
Gravity literally messes with space time due to their massive weight. Its why time will pass differently on different planet's and why aging is so weird if you're going near-lightspeed.

I know that's the notion of space-time curvature, but we're talking about ‘Spatial creating hole caused by messing mass’, I don't really think that would works, and If this this is consistent cases to Garou, and explained in more detail, it would be a reliable argument

Weaknesses: Garou is very protective of Tareo, and he always put his life on the line to ensure his safety. He often withholds from using the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist martial art until he needs to, as it reminds him of Bang, who he holds a grudge against, though this weakness may not apply after his fight with Tanktop Master, as he has shown to constantly use his true fighting style from then onwards. Prone to intentionally prolonging fights to become stronger, typically letting enemies get serious. Tends to underestimate opponents once they are "defeated". Due to his fighting style being designed for humans as well as the fact that Bang did not teach him how to fight non-humanoid opponents, he may have a disadvantage against such foes. | None notable | While able to cross interdimensional range, Garou's usual hyperspaces gate can only reach as far as he can see.

Is this a proper one perhaps?
Agree with interdimensional range while making note of this.

Disagree with the spatial manip for Qawsedf and Matthew's points.

Weaknesses: Garou is very protective of Tareo, and he always put his life on the line to ensure his safety. He often withholds from using the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist martial art until he needs to, as it reminds him of Bang, who he holds a grudge against, though this weakness may not apply after his fight with Tanktop Master, as he has shown to constantly use his true fighting style from then onwards. Prone to intentionally prolonging fights to become stronger, typically letting enemies get serious. Tends to underestimate opponents once they are "defeated". Due to his fighting style being designed for humans as well as the fact that Bang did not teach him how to fight non-humanoid opponents, he may have a disadvantage against such foes. | None notable | While able to cross interdimensional range, Garou's usual hyperspaces gate can only reach as far as he can see.

Is this a proper one perhaps?
Should we add how far he can see?

Blast already has interdimensional range with cosmic awareness, so we just need someone to unlock Garou's profile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back