• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One last Digimon Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Might as end the year off with one last Digimon Revsion. Let's give it our all. Our Misc Digimon Revisions will continue after Hacker's Memory comes out. This has been a huge year for Digimon Statistics.

GoldRapidmo
GoldRapidmon, a.k.a Rapidmon (Armor) should in fact be comparable to the Royal Knights as he is seen as a type of counterpart to Magnamon.

MetalEtemon Rege
After thinking on it, I feel PaChi is correct on this one. While Etemon's base form clearly showed regen feats. MetalEtemon never did, and they suddenly disappeared. As such MetalEtemon should lose his High Regen. However, the organic regular Etemon and KingEtemon (Who lacks a file) should keep it.

Hagurumon line Mind Manipulation
Kaltias brought this to my attention as he is going through Cyber Sleuth for the first time.

Hagurumon is a Machine Digimon whose name and design are derived from the gear. It is a mutant Digimon shaped like a gear. There are countless gears built into its body, and the gears are constantly rotating. For that reason, if even a single gear is missing, all of the gears in its body stop rotating, and it becomes unable to maintain its vital functions. Hagurumon possesses the special ability to send a computer virus to its opponents in order to manipulate them at will, and that ability is exploited by fiendish Digimon. However, because Hagurumon itself doesn't have any sense of self, it doesn't even know it is being misused.
This would be given to the likes of Guardromon, Guardromon Gold, Andromon, HiAndromon and Craniamon.

To end it off, who wants coffee? Alphamon made it herself/himself/itself.

Kyoko Coffee

I think that Hagurumon's thing may be more akin to hacking (mind controlling hacking is a thing in fiction after all) since it uses a virus, now that I think a bit more about it. Not like it changes too much.

I dunno about the other two.

Edit: Yay coffee

"GoldRapidmon, a.k.a Rapidmon (Armor) should in fact be comparable to the Royal Knights as he is seen as a type of counterpart to Magnamon."

You sure about him being comparable to Magnamon even if he is just a counterpart? I mean, what about Rapidmon's other evolutions?

-Totally agreeing on the MetalEtemon thing ovo

-I dont know if Hagurumon's is mind manipulation or biological manipulation (because digimon = data and its sending a virus).

Data in Digimon is simply a generalized way of saying everything that makes up reality. Several times data has already been used to refer to minds and souls being affected (as in Digimo V-Tamer, Digimon Next and Cyber Sleuth itself). There is no reason to separate Digmon's data from basic things like conventional matter or mind.

Executor N0 said:
Data in Digimon is simply a generalized way of saying everything that makes up reality. Several times data has already been used to refer to minds and souls being affected (as in Digimo V-Tamer, Digimon Next and Cyber Sleuth itself). There is no reason to separate Digmon's data from basic things like conventional matter or mind.
When you are philosophycal to the point is difficult to understand if you agree or disagree lol

@PaChi Only Rapidmon Gold. Regular Green Rapidmon and BlackRapidmon are different entities. Gold Rapidmon is its own standalone Digimon.

• I'm fine with Rapidmon scaling to Magnamon, they're usually portrayed as equals in Rapidmon's admittedly few major roles.
  • That's fair. MetalEtemon is basically a whole 'nother beast.
  • Morality Manipulation seems okay for that. Edit: Misread the desc, unsure what it counts as.

@PaChi2 I'm going to do a blog explaining again the function of the Data in Digimon. I will do this after playing Cyber Sleuth (there is little time left for me to get home and finally play).

Now that I brought to you MetalEtemon... isnt his file missing some attacks? Like... farting? and throwing bananas.... lol.

Also, I just realized, shouldnt MetalGarurumon have resistance to whatever we have Puppetmon's hax labelled as? Remember when he killed puppetmon? His powers didnt work on MetalGarurumon.

Puppetmon only used threads and gunpower against him iirc. None of DM actually use their Spatial, Reality or Matter hax in combat.

Gargoyle One said:
I'd rather bang the person who made the coffee.
Alphamon possessing a dead body?

Okay then...

@Dragon. Arguably Piedmon did but the rest did not. I hear the manga adaptation of Piedmon was a lot more liberal on using reality warping so I may have to loo into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back