• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Once Upon a Time Revision Threat┬▓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

Last friday was a sad day. OUAT's Series Finale aired last week, which means we're not gonna see our dear old characters in play again. Anyway, here I am, doing what I'm supposed to do, creating a revision threat for this beautifully haxed verse.

Characters' Speed
We do not have any character above Subsonic+. But, here I am, with two good feats that scale to the majority of the characters. I asked for Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa to calc it, and he accepted it, thanks God. Will just post the link here once he is done. It's result is likely going to be around Supersonic, I bet.

Characters' Specific Revisions

• Regina Mills/The Evil Queen/The Good Queen
    • Her Regenerationn should be Mid-High with magic. Here's her disintegration and here's her Regenerationn. It should scale to Cora, Dark Ones and the Top Tier of the verse, I guess.
    • Her range should be listed as bigger than what it is. It says "Planetary with mirror", but she can cross realms and look between them with it.
    • I'm going to add more images to the page, which shall include Regina Mills regular outfit and her new one, the Good Queen's dress.
    • She should have another key, which would be her Series Finale version, where she channeled the power of love in order to bring all the realms to a single point (it would also give her Spatial Manipulation). I believe it is a 5-A feat since this tier was once named "Multi-Planet level". It would only scale to the Olympian Crystal, Excalibur and the Olympian Gods, I guess.
  • Zelena
    • Her Regenerationn should be At least Low-High, as she was able to regenerate from melting, likely Mid-High, as she is superior to Regina.
  • Rumplestiltski
    • Wish Realm Rumplestiltskin killed Facilier and Original Rumple impaled Dark Hook with a sword even when he wasn't the Dark One, and thus he should be 8-A physically.
    • Rumple's range should be updated. Here, we can see him turning The Apprentice into a mouse from far away (I guess his powers shall work as long as he knows where his opponent is, which is shown when he kills all the ogres without seeing them). He can also use Apsorption at a very big scale, affecting all of Storybrooke at the same time. He also created a storm that travelled kilometres in less than a second. Above that, he can walk through magical realms (ignore the fandub, please) with his teleportation, so, upgrade for teleportation too.
    • Wish Realm has got a 5-A feat, just like Regina, but this one is quite more impresive. He created hundreds of new realms, one for each hero of each realm (each book is a new realm), where he intended to trap them. Wish Realm Rumple was feeding on Wish Realm Henry's Author's authority to get stronger, which is precisely why he could defeat Original Rumple. Anyway, the feat is valid, and it would only scale, again, to the Olympian Crystal, Excalibur and the Olympian Gods.
    • Rumple should also have Mid-High Regenerationn with magic, via scalling from Regina and Zelena.
    • "Ultimate Dark One" Rumple should not be High 6-B, but High 6-A instead. He holds the combined power of every Dark One who ever lived. If we take the energy that scales to them (349.7 teratons) and multiply it by the number of Dark Ones that we know (30, more or less), we would have 10,491 teratons - aka 10.491 petatons; Multi-Continent level. Even if we use the stupid number of named Dark Ones, which is 6 (Rumple, Hook, Emma, Nimue, Zoso and Gorgon), we would have a high-leveled 6-A end, anyway.
    • Wish Realm Rumple demonstrated to be able to determine by himself how one's teleportation/portals are going to work, thus deciding where the person shall appear. I suppose this falls under Spatial Manipulation, too.

If I remember correctly, the separated "Evil Queen" part of Regina only had such a great Regenerationn as long as the real Regina was alive, just like Hyde's relation to Jekyll. It shouldn't scale to anybody else.

I think that unpowered Rumple harming a Dark One is plot-induced stupidity, but Hook also once impaled Rumple as a Dark One. It didn't cause lasting damage though.

I am not sure about 5-A Regina, but if so, it should be with preparation, not in general.

I am fine with increasing her range with teleportation.

I think that our usual standard for multipliers is to use "At least" instead. Also, how did you arrive at 30 Dark Ones?

Creating hundreds of Earth-sized realms is probably a 5-A feat, yes.

Antvasima said:
If I remember correctly, the separated "Evil Queen" part of Regina only had such a great Regenerationn as long as the real Regina was alive, just like Hyde's relation to Jekyll. It shouldn't scale to anybody else.
Okay then. What about Zelena's Low-High?

Antvasima said:
I think that unpowered Rumple harming a Dark One is plot-induced stupidity, but Hook also once impaled Rumple as a Dark One. It didn't cause lasting damage though.
Okay. And Facilier's feat?

Antvasima said:
I am fine with increasing her range with teleportation.
Everybody who scales to her should be upgraded too. Also, what about Rumple's range (with/without teleportation)?

Antvasima said:
Creating hundreds of Earth-sized realms is probably a 5-A feat, yes.
Accepted, then?

Zelena's feat seems fine.

I am not sure what you mean about Facilier.

Rumple's range should be fine.

5-A with preparation is probably fine, yes.

Antvasima said:
5-A with preparation is probably fine, yes.
5-A with preparation for Regina. And for Rumple? I don't think it's so.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure what you mean about Facilier.
"Wish Realm Rumplestiltskin killed Facilier"

Antvasima said:
Rumple's range should be fine.
And what would I put in his page, then?

So what do you suggest for Rumplestiltskin then?

Antvasima said:
So what do you suggest for Rumplestiltskin then?
I guess Wish Realm Rumple should be 8-A physically and 5-A via using The Author as a power source (The key would likely be named "With the Aurhot's power"). That's how he managed to overpower Ultimate Dark One Original Rumple, and replaced the the quill with Henry's emotion. The quill can easily reate realms. I suppose it is consistent.

Then, the feat should scale to: The Author's Quill; Olympian Gods, like Hades; Excalibur and the Olympian Crystal.

Anyway, until now we have accepted:

• Low-High Regenerationn is fine to Zelena (and to those who scale to her).
  • Rumple's range shall be upgraded to "able to cross realms" with teleportation to "Tens of kilometres" with regular magic (Able to affect all of Storybrooke and New York at once)
  • Regina's range shall be upgraded to "Able to cross realms with Mirror"
  • Regina is gonna be 5-A with preparations.
Dobts:

• Their speed. It appears Hyde's feat is Supersonic at least.
  • Wish Realm Rumple's feat (and obviously the upgrade of those who scale to him)

That seems fine with the exception that I am not at all certain that the olympian gods scale to the author's power.

The Author's power, as all the magix, comes from Excalibur. Excalibur was forged from the Holy Grail, created by the gods.

I would like some clarifications regarding that. Hades did never demonstrate anything remotely resembling 5-A level power.

Antvasima said:
I would like some clarifications regarding that. Hades did never demonstrate anything remotely resembling 5-A level power.
Actually, he did. He fought Zeus in the past. Zeus is the King of the Gods, and is stronger than the Olympian Crystal and obsiously stronger than the Holy Grail/Excalibur, since he crafted it - I believe it was him, but could have been another lesser Olympian God - just in order to save Merlin from the desert.

Are you sure that the Olympian gods created the power source for Excalibur?

Antvasima said:
Are you sure that the Olympian gods created the power source for Excalibur?
Yeah, pretty sure. Here, have a part of the script:

They approach a gilded goblet of water on a rock.
Man: That's a gift from the Gods.
Merlin: We are hardly worth notice of the Gods.
Man: The Gods could do worse. But if you don't want any...
The man places his hands around the goblet and starts screaming. He turns to dust.

Merlin: Well, then... To drink or die? With your permission...
You see, the Holy Grail was a gift from the Gods to Merlin, who could only drink from it after asking permission to them.

I guess Wish Realm Rumple should be 8-A physically and 5-A via using The Author as a power source (The key would likely be named "With the Aurhot's power"). That's how he managed to overpower Ultimate Dark One Original Rumple, and replaced the the quill with Henry's emotion. The quill can easily reate realms. I suppose it is consistent.

Then, the feat should scale to: The Author's Quill; Olympian Gods, like Hades; Excalibur and the Olympian Crystal.

Anyway, until now we have accepted:

• Low-High Regenerationn is fine to Zelena (and to those who scale to her).
  • Rumple's range shall be upgraded to "able to cross realms" with teleportation to "Tens of kilometres" with regular magic (Able to affect all of Storybrooke and New York at once) and likely Countrywide with transmutation (Superior to the Witch who was going to turn all of DunBroch's people into bears)
  • Regina's range shall be upgraded to "Able to cross realms with Mirror"
  • Regina is gonna be 5-A with preparations.
Dobts:

• Their speed. It appears Hyde's feat is Supersonic at least.
  • Wish Realm Rumple's feat (and obviously the upgrade of those who scale to him)
"The remaining changes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back