• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Discussion Thread

[A new sub scenario has arrived!]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: E

Clear Conditions: Follow the discussion thread.

Time limit: None

Compensation: 200 Coins

Failure: ???

ORV_Volume_1_cover_Korean_ver.png

Discuss!​

We didn't have a discussion thread so I took it upon my esteemed self to create one!

I'm currently on only chapter 20, my reading speed is pretty slow. Though, I only started reading yesterday.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading. Let's see how far I get before the day ends lmao.

My reading was interrupted by class, so, I'm stuck on chapter 27 for now.

I'd take a gander and say that Dokja will probably end up somewhere in tier 8 at this point. He can kill Tier 7 Monsters which would scale to the giant rhino thing which is like 30 something meters tall, so, it could probably be calculated to that level via sheer size.

I'd take a gander and say that Dokja will probably end up somewhere in tier 8 at this point. He can kill Tier 7 Monsters which would scale to the giant rhino thing which is like 30 something meters tall, so, it could probably be calculated to that level via sheer size.
THOUGH this might be stretching it. The tier 7 monster he killed he did so via abusing its weakness via White Star Energy, so his physical stats probably don't scale.

does anyone currently re-reading orv?
the profile we have so far is like... lacking so many hax/ cosmology/ settings
its lacking in every strong/ important one except for the minor hax

I'm currently re-reading it but I stopped a while to do other stuff. I'm not very far in as of now so I can't really help yet.

Calc via sheer size is a real headache. There are too many parameters to take into account.

does anyone currently re-reading orv?
the profile we have so far is like... lacking so many hax/ cosmology/ settings
its lacking in every strong/ important one except for the minor hax
Currently I'm re-reading the webtoon. Soon I will move on to the WN.

Last edited:
I'm planning to do a full blog. Cosmology is already 2-A. With the transcendence of the Oldest Dream it can even go up to 6-D but the WN is complex.

Chapter: How much does the oldest dream have 6 dimensions?
It's a bit complicated to explain. There is a chapter in the WN where Dokja's story separates and goes to the universe of the unconscious where it is said that they will also dream and support the universe while Dokja is above these stories to dream of them. So he should be 6-D because he is above his stories which are 5-D. The WN is frankly complicated to understand and putting everything together is a pain.

It's a bit complicated to explain. There is a chapter in the WN where Dokja's story separates and goes to the universe of the unconscious where it is said that they will also dream and support the universe while Dokja is above these stories to dream of them. So he should be 6-D because he is above his stories which are 5-D. The WN is frankly complicated to understand and putting everything together is a pain.
Dokja R>F?
Dokja has the right to go to 1A according to the new Tiering System Ultima, Right?

Dokja R>F?
Dokja has the right to go to 1A according to the new Tiering System Ultima, Right?
I thought about that too. If his other stories also split and dream it would give tier 1-A. This is possibly the case. The author didn't explain things really well and was always very vague. Cosmology could be likely 1-A.

I'm going to reread the WN to do the blog but it makes me so lazy especially with all the profile projects I currently have. That's literally 2500+ pages of getting confused at every turn by the translation and the author. The webtoon helped me a lot in understanding the cosmology. If only it already adapted a large part of the plot it would have been good.

Back