• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean

The premise of Aliax is that it just copies all abilities of the other target, and has the abilities of himself granted by Lumi

His abilities are the same tier (up to 1-A) as the target, and his own abilities are based on 1-A.

Additionally Omni doesn't have regen.

So...

What does Omni do to win here

Depends on the Homebrew. From a Homebrew point of view... not exactly. Lumi is the DM. They transcend all things in the game which sadly involved Mystara even in canon and 1-A bullshittery in Homebrew.

I'm not sure how strong Lumi would be in his 1-A key for Homebrew, but probably well above that.

Also on main site, not even, he just is baseline 1-A.

Mr. Bambu said:
Depends on the Homebrew. From a Homebrew point of view... not exactly. Lumi is the DM. They transcend all things in the game which sadly involved Mystara even in canon and 1-A bullshittery in Homebrew.

I'm not sure how strong Lumi would be in his 1-A key for Homebrew, but probably well above that.
Is there a good value that would be a base? Because considering this is Reinhard Retcon is in the hundreds IIRC

Probably not that many layers of transcendence, no.

In that case, possibly. I really don't know, since D&D Homebrew isn't something I own alone. I know there's some campaigns I've heard of where it goes Infinite D Game < Players <<< Lumi <<< Monsters Playing Humans and Hallways <<< Their own Lumi <<< Real Players again <<< Lumi <<< so on and so forth

Not exactly. In this case I believe it is safe to say Lumi is lower, though has the potential to be even or higher.

In Homebrew, Lumi would upscale thusly:

Infinite D Mystara <<< Individual Players <<< Lumi

The question is, who kills who first, since in this key Aliax has quite a lot and always uses what is known to work.

It essentially comes down to who hits first even then though, at best it would be Retcon vs Retcon

basically yeah.

So probably Incon.

Eh. Hecc it I'll vote Incon, since this is a rare case where Aliax probably cannot regenerate back due to 1-A hax.

He's literally the will and power of a 1-A with technically True Godly Regen from then

Smurf

An avatar of a 1-A who isn't always 1-A with 1-A abilites

SMURF

Aliax copies the opponent but adds Type 8 and bullheckery Regen

Thereby it's a 4-B with 1-A Smurf powers

Thereby it's an 11-C with 1-A hax

someone inform Agnaa

Also, to be more specific, Aliax actually is a smurf here- he copies Omni's exact stuff (4-B, 1-A with Retcon). He is exactly like Omni in every way except 1. made of pure gold and crimson and 2. has the other abilities on his page (True-Godly regen, Magic Nullification, etc etc).

Aliax is a smurf.

So this is 0-0-2 rn

Yobobojojo said:
Inconclusive FRA I guess
Anyone know any good 6-B's here btw?
Well I have one that is 6-B with prep. It probably would come down to either: Boian gets a good enough hit and kills the opponent, or the opponent survives and says: "No u" and kills him.

Never underestimate the hax of a DND character

They can do some scary stuff if you let them craft some spells for a month

By hax you mean "I want a character that is blatantly given the Masada treatment and is low tier with 1-A abilities", correct?

If so, just throw Aliax at them. Or Masada, since I believe that's the inspiration.

D&D is plenty haxed. It is not, in fact, built to be so.

The former, I'd think as much. The later can go eat a male set of reproductive organs and commit unalive

So Aliax.

Do it. Cmon. It'll be easy.

Back