• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omni Man Speed Upgrade

Rau

I don't know if anyone has done this before me, but like here, Omni Man is not affected by the gravity of the black hole and saves a spacecraft that is being pulled towards it. I feel like there will be no speed from here. But is it possible to do an extra calc and get it approved?

Yeah, for his comic book counterpart
Pretty sure he has MFTL+ flight speed for flying to another galaxy.

Assuming the canis major dwarf galaxy, which is our closest galaxy, that's 25000 light years away and it took him six months.

Mark's statement in Episode 4 means it's been around six months since Omni-Man left Earth.

That'd put his speed at 49999x the speed of light, which is far beyond baseline MFTL+.

This is a massive low ball since it was stated to be a couple galaxies away in episode 3 and he obviously didn't just arrive on the planet.

However, I personally think he should scale above the ship the aliens use which could make that same trip in just six Earth days.

For the most part i think the same
However, I personally think he should scale above the ship the aliens use which could make that same trip in just six Earth days.
But t think that cannot happen, we know he took more than 6 days to get there since his beard grew pretty big, but that's mostly ok we know he didnt went to the planet directly. But the real problem is Viltrumites also use ships as we saw in the end of the episode, it's obvious they can travel in space and really fast but it is also very clear that they see a need for ships. We have no guarantee the ships have similar speeds but very clearly we have no reason to scale them as of now.

Viltrumites using ships doesn't really mean anything.

They can be that fast and still use ships.

If it was a Viltrumite ship I'd understand the logic, but it was an unrelated alien ship that made the trip in six days.

Obviously there is no real reason to scale him to it, at least to my knowledge, which is why I think you missed the fact I said "personally".

I wasn't saying he has to scale, I said it's what I personally believe.

Last edited:
Viltrumites using ships doesn't really mean anything.

They can be that fast and still use ships.
I never said they are slow, i said they feel the need to use ships, even if they canarchieve speeds like those of the alien ship, it doesnt mean they can keep that speed for 6 days non stop which might be the reason they use ships, even if the ship was slower than them doesnt mean they can archieve the same feat of traveling galaxies in 6 days.
If it was a Viltrumite ship I'd understand the logic, but it was an unrelated alien ship that made the trip in six days.

Obviously there is no real reason to scale him to it, at least to my knowledge, which is why I think you missed the fact I said "personally".

I wasn't saying he has to scale, I said it's what I personally believe.
And i said that to show your opinion doesnt make much sense.

And i said that to show your opinion doesnt make much sense.
I completely disagree with you still and this discussion is pointless.

Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill.

My apologies if I ended up offending you in some way, it's clear I'm only causing trouble for you so I'll end this discussion.

Back