• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OMATUFABALU!! vs The Overseer

At least vs the many haxx....

And although it's a tongue twister to say, I personally like the name : p And I guess Overseer's wings are his eyes?

Is there a tie option?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
At least vs the many haxx....
And although it's a tongue twister to say, I personally like the name : p And I guess Overseer's wings are his eyes?

Is there a tie option?
There is an Inconclusive option, which is basically "tie".

I don't really like High 1-B fights but if you guys want to debate this, I can give some insight into Omatufolablu.

Omatufobalu was born to be the antithesis of Azure. One represented absolute order, the other absolute chaos. The two were destined to fight at the end of existence, destroying everything in the process. In their final battle, after the Horsemen reformed Omatufobalu, Azure came down from Mt. Virdinkk to face his rival. With each passing step they took, existence shook. Their mere presence alone drove the Eternals around them insane, some of which predate the concept of the mind . Every punch they threw shook existence to it's core and in the end, they erased each other, and everything in existence.

So yeah... Basically, if Omatufobalu fights anything on his level, say goodbye to the existence both combatants live in, because he and Azure can casually Smite literally everything else but each other. Hopefully that gives you a scope of their power.

Also for a deeper insight into how Smite works, check out this thread.

Knock yourself out. But just so you know, he and Azure are equal in power.

I mean, Overseer should probably be "at least High 1-B" as well. He exists within the Nexus, a dimensional focal point that even exists beyond Chaos-Space, a sort of dimensionless void between the infinite higher dimensional multiverses of the Realm. And he uses Commandment as his method of attack, which is a power of the same nature that the Gods who exist beyond the Realm wield. It's in his nature to be at the top of all hierarchies of the Realm.

Back