• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Man Fights a High School Boy in Gacha Life Cringe Comp. (Elliot vs Walter White)

Hahahahhahahha...

Battle takes place in walter's chemistry classroom. Speed is equalized. Walter is bloodlusted.

Waltuh.: 1 (AThe1412, )

Kid:

no(incon):

Last edited:
I'm not one to judge but... Gacha Life?!? Walt uses Social Influencing to convince the furry to try meth and then have him join his empire.
NGL. The lore in Elliot's verse has pretty good writing. And I'm in this verse for the cringe in the first place. And for it's legacy to be remembered.

SBA dictates that both opponents willing to kill. So how are not both opponent going to not fight and talk stuff out? Elliot is stronger than Walt and will try to fight him.

SBA dictates that both opponents willing to kill. So how are not both opponent going to not fight and talk stuff out? Elliot is stronger than Walt and will try to fight him.
I have heard like three people say this exact same thing already and yet it's still wrong every time. Does everyone even actually read SBA? It's willing to WIN, not kill. If they're actually fighting though, what kind of feats does he have? Walt can trade blows with guys who can kick down locked doors and break windows easily.

I have heard like three people say this exact same thing already and yet it's still wrong every time. Does everyone even actually read SBA? It's willing to WIN, not kill. If they're actually fighting though, what kind of feats does he have? Walt can trade blows with guys who can kick down locked doors and break windows easily.
I can reread SBA if you that annoyed. Though I'll take note of that point in the future. Apologies. Though I don't see it for Elliot to be in-character to talk things out to win when he's more likely to fight to win in-character.

Trading blows and overpowering boys in his school that can overpower Coco are feats that I can remember. Walt as far as I've seen online usually relies on grappling and LS to win fights or get the upper hand in them. And I see a potential wincon for Elliot beat Walt there via LS. Though Walt should win 7/10 times here due to more crystal clear and better feats.

I can reread SBA if you that annoyed. Though I'll take note of that point in the future. Apologies. Though I don't see it for Elliot to be in-character to talk things out to win when he's more likely to fight to win in-character.

Trading blows and overpowering boys in his school that can overpower Coco are feats that I can remember. Walt as far as I've seen online usually relies on grappling and LS to win fights or get the upper hand in them. And I see a potential wincon for Elliot beat Walt there via LS. Though Walt should win 7/10 times here due to more crystal clear and better feats.
It's funny that you just created profiles for this verse a few hours ago and then immediately started spamming matches for it. Yeah, Walt takes it.

in addition to seemingly having better ap feats, walt being in his chemistry classroom would give him a solid advantage. there’s probably a lot he can work with there

will be moving these threads and pages of the verse to FC/OC. I'll give everyone the verse and tournament link to make sure everyone retains their votes. (I anticipate the verse getting removed because of this)

I forgot to mention that the matches will be moved to FCOC. The links to the moved matches are in the cringe tournament.

Back