• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okatavia´s Durability.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Moemura - Anime Timeline 1, Moemura- Anime Timeline 2, True Moemura - Timeline 3, Modern Homura - Timeline 4 (ORIKO) Main Homura - Timeline 5.

Okay, and because we do know Homura didn´t just travel thru those 5 timelines, which would those timelines represent on the 100 Timeline margin Gen stated?
A time gap is defined as an unseen amount of time that passed in the show, so for all we know it could be Moemura 1, Moemura 2, True Moemura3, Modern Homura4, Oriko 5, Different Story N/A, and then Main Homura which is around 100

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Moemura - Anime Timeline 1, Moemura- Anime Timeline 2, True Moemura - Timeline 3, Modern Homura - Timeline 4 (ORIKO) Main Homura - Timeline 5.

Okay, and because we do know Homura didn´t just travel thru those 5 timelines, which would those timelines represent on the 100 Timeline margin Gen stated?
A time gap is defined as an unseen amount of time that passed in the show, so for all we know it could be Moemura 1, Moemura 2, True Moemura3, Modern Homura4, Oriko 5, Different Story N/A, and then Main Homura which is around 100
Then, there is a separation between Anime!Homura and Manga!Homura.

Or, we can just agree Moder Homura 4-5 wouldn´t be "noobish".

Mikoto Misaka231 said:

No, I think you're thinking of the non-canon Manga! Homura, but the canon mangas are entwined with the anime

Well the first timeline had her do nothing, second one had her with only a gulf club and some training hitting a barrel. Third one had her trying to warn everyone, and fourth is kinda unknown

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:

No, I think you're thinking of the non-canon Manga! Homura, but the canon mangas are entwined with the anime
Well the first timeline had her do nothing, second one had her with only a gulf club and some training hitting a barrel. Third one had her trying to warn everyone, and fourth is kinda unknown
The manga came out before the...

Oh snap.

No way.

Then, Manga!Homura would be not canon.

The anime was released on January 7th 2011.

And the manga on
February 12, 2011...

Is the Manga not canon?!

Is the 100 timelines statemente not canon?!

Oh gosh.

There is a SEVERE contradiction on the timelines.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Then, Manga!Homura would be not canon.
The anime was released on January 7th 2011.

And the manga on
February 12, 2011...

Is the Manga not canon?!

Is the 100 timelines statemente not canon?!

Oh gosh.

There is a SEVERE contradiction on the timelines.
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

The Puella Magi Madoka Magica manga is not canon yes.

Thats why all the other manga are canon to the anime....

"The 100 timelines statement not canon?!" What? You do realize Gen Urobutcher stated this...

"Severe" contradictions lol

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

OBJECTION!! (Sorry, had to.)

The Puella Magi Madoka Magica manga is not canon yes.

Thats why all the other manga are canon to the anime....

"The 100 timelines statement not canon?!" What? You do realize Gen Urobutcher stated this...

"Severe" contradictions lol

The Stament contradicts the anime and the placement of Oriko Magica completely.

If Homura did travel thru 100 timelines, that would make placing Oriko Magica impossible considering it takes place between the 4th and 5th timelines of the anime. (Did Moemora die at the 4th timeline on Gen´s scale?)

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
The Stament contradicts the anime and the placement of Oriko Magica completely.

If Homura did travel thru 100 timelines, that would make placing Oriko Magica impossible considering it takes place between the 4th and 5th timelines of the anime. (Did Moemora die at the 4th timeline on Gen´s scale?)
Wait what? Homura isn't dead......

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
That is only possible if she indeed change to Homura on the 4th Ren Timeline as well.
She did....

EDIT: I think I'm knowing what you're stating, you mean the timelines shown in the anime, not the actual amount of timelines right?

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
That is only possible if she indeed change to Homura on the 4th Ren Timeline as well.
She did....
EDIT: I think I'm knowing what you're stating, you mean the timelines shown in the anime, not the actual amount of timelines right?
Yeah, there is indeed a difference between PMMM´s anime timelines and Ren Timelines.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Yeah, there is indeed a difference between PMMM´s anime timelines and Ren Timelines.
A-What is a Ren timeline?

B- Its immplied that timelines 1-4 happen right after one another, consider that Oriko would become a threat as soon as a timeline had Gretchen and had Homura dying, which would suggest a nooby Homura either ways, or the fact that Homura doesn't have most of her equipment

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
A-What is a Ren timeline?
B- Its immplied that timelines 1-4 happen right after one another, consider that Oriko would become a threat as soon as a timeline had Gretchen and had Homura dying, which would suggest a nooby Homura either ways, or the fact that Homura doesn't have most of her equipment
A.-One of the 100 timelines he stated.

B.-Implied? Huh.

So, in the anime Madoka went Goddess in 5 Cycles, right?

Mikoto Misaka231 said:

B.-Implied? Huh.

okay

B. Implied by the fact that Homura has the same knowledge as the previous one, like when Moemura came back from the first timeline, she was a noob and so on

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:

B.-Implied? Huh.

okay
B. Implied by the fact that Homura has the same knowledge as the previous one, like when Moemura came back from the first timeline, she was a noob and so on
A n00b Modern Homura.

I wonder who would win now.

People are doubting Mami would win againt Oriko.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
A n00b Modern Homura.

by ppl you mean me and you...

well i dont see a reason for this thread anymore, I'm out

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
A n00b Modern Homura.

by ppl you mean me and you...
well i dont see a reason for this thread anymore, I'm out
Oh, i made a Mami vs Oriko thread.

The two or three people who voted were doubting Mami.

So...I wonder if Homura could win now.

I guess there is just one way to find out!

So, what have the two of you decided regarding the possible statistics changes?

Well, aparently, Kyoko just used her full power so Oktavia couldn´t regenarate anymore...

So...Maybe her FULL Durability is 7-C (Not being able to regenerate anymore) but Kyoko could cut her just fine with her lance without problem, but Oktavia could regerate.

And Oriko has Pre-Cognition.

Maybe being able to hurt Homura could raise her to 8-B or 8-A?

Antvasima said:
Did Oriko fight Homura?
Yeah

She fought her in Oriko Magica. You can see she had the upper hand on the pages i linked on Oriko´s page.

SD thinks Homura was not at her peak, but, Homura is Homura, right?

Well, I think that it should probably scale if Homura was in regular condition. Why does SD think that she was below her peak (not counting her multiversal devil form of course)?

-I believe Okatavia should have atleast building level dura but scaling from Kyoko is a no-no as every attack Kyoko used went right through her, only for Oktavia to regenerate.

-It doesn't matter if she was at her peak, the probelm is that the blast went right through her so it doesn't scale either.

-Also how did you get "Maybe being able to hurt Homura could raise her to 8-B or 8-A?" when Homura has building level dura....?

Back