• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official shit posting thread!

7lt6dq06dwhb1.jpg

what is blud yapping about
Talking about people who are speechless cause of paralysis and whatnot but then finding ways to have other people help write messages for them welp
Anyway, on a side note:
I can think of a combo of stuff to threaten with that would be far more effective than using a needle 😐. (Randomness-induced humour aside.)
Do be warned, these links may be quite disturbing, proceed with caution.

fair enough

And I know they say never bring melee weapons to a ranged weapon fight, but just cause I'm gonna include them all...

Kinda wish they had a combination of these (though all the spear heads pointing to the front and hook spikes pointing to the sides can be made into diamond cross section spear points to have cutting edges on all sides in addition to the stabbing points and also allow for a bit of blunt force as well):
mutli-bladed-tiv-african-spear-5-3325.jpg
Ji-Chinese-Spear.png
Wubeizhi_Langxian4.jpg

Last edited:
I have some ideas for armour, weapon and vehicle combinations I'mma post here for the hell of it (fictional though but based on real existing stuff):

Space/Ballistic-Stab-Bomb armour combination with both life support and mobility in all environments from the Spacesuit and protection from any and all threats to health from the Bombsuit (so like a combination of the xEMU Spacesuit and 3DX Uprated Bombsuit)

ICBM/Cruise Missile/Kinetic Energy Weapon 50MT-1GT+ combination (so like the Sarmat, Snark and Arrow)

Anti-Tank Guided Missile/Anti-Air Guided Missile/Rocket-Propelled Grenade/Grenade Launcher/Mortar combination explosive 200mm+ caliber weapon with the power of the Anti-Tank Guided Missile, the range of the Anti-Air Guided Missile, the structure of the Rocket-Propelled Grenade's warhead, and the multi-shot capability of the Grenade Launcher and Mortar (so like the M202 FLASH and Milkor MRGL but with the power of the Spike missile and Type 97/96 mortar)

Sniper Rifle/Machine Gun/Shotgun combination 35mm+ caliber long gun weapon which has the accuracy of the Sniper Rifle, select-fire belt-fed capability and portability of the Machine Gun, and ammunition versatility of the Shotgun (so like a Kord machine gun but with the power of the 2 bore rifle/shotgun, which can switch between a solid HEDP bullet for long and medium range and a FRAG shotgun shell for close range, of the same caliber, belt-fed with a box magazine containing the belt)

Revolver/Submachine Gun/Pistol combination 15mm+ caliber handgun weapon which has the power of the Revolver, the select-fire capability of the Submachine Gun, and the versatility of the Pistol (so like a Mauser C96 pistol or UMP45 SMG with the magwell in front of the trigger instead of inside the grip, but enlarged to fit the .600 Nitro Express used in the Zeliska revolver, and possibly even again belt-fed with a box magazine containing the belt)

Grenade/Landmine combination 25kg+ booby trap weapon with the versatility of the Grenade and the power of the Landmine (so like a grenade that can also be rigged as a landmine, with the features of the Passaglia Grenade and Helkir mine, able to damage even vehicles)

Melee/Air Gun combination 20mm+ caliber weapon that has the versatility of the Melee and the range and stealthy nature of the Air Gun (so like dual 2m/5-10m one-handed pikes/spears with 4-8 multiple bladed prongs arranged in a square around a central spear blade (all diamond cross section) and dagger-hook blades (again, diamond cross-section) running down the shaft (similar to the African spear and Chinese ji dagger-spear-axe halberds and langxian but on all sides of the shaft) from the prongs and spear blade onwards across 1/2, 3/5 or 8/10 (4/5 to simplify the third fraction) of the shaft length, with transparent and possibly retractable shields (made out of aluminium oxynitride, polycarbonates and ceramics as well as other substances and composites/mixtures/compounds) behind the last set of dagger-hook blades and the rest of the shaft behind the shield being the handle, and hidden guns built into the bars connecting the prongs to the shaft (in between the prongs and the central spear blade), basically hybridising the Bulgarian and Parapactum umbrella and the 10m Chinese-Japanese langxian ji/yari pike with the power of the Zeus air gun)

Spaceship/Multirole SVTOL Drone Plane/Infantry Fighting Vehicle/Aircraft Carrier combination 150m+ vehicle with the ability to traverse in all environments as well as the size and ability to carry numerous weapons of the Spaceship, the autonomy, versatility and swift deployment ability of the Multirole SVTOL Drone Plane, the ability to carry many troops of the Infantry Fighting Vehicle, and the ability to store and launch other vehicles from its own structure of the Aircraft Carrier (so like the SpaceX Starship and ISS but with the SVTOL ability and autonomy of future jet and drone generations like the Russian Mikoyan PAK DA and American NGAD programs and the capacity as well as the ability to launch other vehicles and troops from itself of future infantry fighting vehicles and aircraft carriers like the Russian BMP and American Bradley infantry fighting vehicles and the Russian Shtorm and American Ford-class carriers)

Also for crosshairs and reticles for scopes and sights:
I'd also take a reticle like the bottom left most one in the image for variable magnification scopes with FPP focal planes.
Basically one big outer circle surrounding the crosshair and one small inner circle around the centre dot (or one small inner circle around the centre dot for scopes since the scope eye cup already acts as the outer circle), two crosses (one vertical/horizontal and one diagonal) with mil dashes, and one enlarged centre dot as well as mil dots showing where the dashes are supposed to intersect.

target-scope-vector-illustration-material.png

Welp, now there's two of us
Bruh when I told you to post funny shit I didn't mean spam the dang thread
I mean, given the thread topic, no one's really stopping anyone from spamming, and this is all mostly for the sake of memery and humour/jokes 😂 😅

....as long as we don't actually harm or irritate each other 😐😇👿.
(I'm having fun with emojis lel)

Back