• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official shit posting thread!

Btu_XB1CAAAIHwx.png:large

Edit: Even Deadpool agrees that the Prequels Suck

6dcb785af8c7a416236c246d01119bf6.png

Oh and i want to say this

94e3ddbc8b5123f1cec87d3a9e15a1f2.jpg

Oliver_de_jesus the Train, Brothers Coolboy6 and Rez, Conductor DeReaperman, and Specter Pokemonfan807

Oliver_de_jesus: What a glorious night for me to bring the fright!

Coolboy6 and Rez: Sorry! This train is only for the dead...but we can help you with that.

DeReaperman: All aboard!! Next stop -- your funeral.

Pokemonfan807: I can...see...into the future. You...will be...counting worms.

Don't worry, just exploiting the stupidity of the general public so I can use their tax dollars to invade a country of refuges and sell weapons to them to add them to my secret army of super-soldiers and conquer the galaxy UwU

(我们的) +94352812493915 Social Credits have been added to your account! Good work citizen, and glory to the CCP! Remember to redeem your food units after 12:00 P.M. using coupon code “PLEASEHELPIDONTHAVEMUCHTIMELEFT”! Please visit the your local [People's Glorious Department of Ration Distribution] headquarters in order to redeem your rations

Back