• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oblivion and Ra's Al Ghul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcending

He/Him
1: Does Marvel's Oblivion view 8th Cosmos Eternity as an illusion? Or does he have any kind of qualitative superiority over it?

2: Why is Ra's Al Ghul considered to be ≥Batman?

You can read thread, Marvel's hierarchy scale, in this forum. many times Oblivion is placed above Eternity ( 1-A / 8th cosmos).

Yeah I saw them, the second thread gave rise to this question and I agree that Oblivion>Eternity but I haven't actually seen any scans supporting him having a qualitative superiority(not just Oblivion but like the entire Cosmology after Eternity tbh), just people saying he does. I guess I will reply to Confluctor and ask him for scans tho he's on vacation, so it would take some time for him to post them.

Sorry if my grammar is bad. english is not my first language.
It's fine.

I guess I will reply to Confluctor and ask him for scans tho he's on vacation, so it would take some time for him to post them.
Hmm.... Even though I don't follow Marvel Comics very much, But I read some so I want to know if this scan can be the reason that makes he beyond Eternity or not?

Hmm.... Even though I don't follow Marvel Comics very much, But I read some so I want to know if this scan can be the reason that makes he beyond Eternity or not?
I mean, it does prove Oblivion exists outside Eternity, which he still does, but nothing for a qualitative superiority. Just a superiority.

What about this scan? Answer from Al Ewing, even after "MU" was ceased (MU = Eternity cosmos 8), Oblivion remained, indicating that he was of superior quality.

What about this scan? Answer from Al Ewing, even after "MU" was ceased (MU = Eternity cosmos 8), Oblivion remained, indicating that he was of superior quality.
Qualitative superiority means having an uncountably infinite transcendence

I don't think that proves Oblivion is infinitely stronger.

Actually about Oblivion, essentially he is literally everything outside of existence and that has been around in the 8th multi too. Inside him, multiple cosmos/multiverses existed at the same time during the eternity prison saga.

Basically, on a contextual level, Oblivion is everything that doesn't exist (including narrative - see Ewing's Ultimates run) and everything that exists is just a tiny extension of him (as explained in Mighty Thor Annual 1)

Basically, on a contextual level, Oblivion is everything that doesn't exist (including narrative - see Ewing's Ultimates run) and everything that exists is just a tiny extension of him (as explained in Mighty Thor Annual 1)
I don't remember this part, can you show scans?

Uhh... That's gonna be hard. Meaning I would have to read 20+ issues of a run I dislike lol.
I think you are referring to Oblivion existing outside Eternity who's made of narratives? I don't remember where it was stated Eternity is an extension of Oblivion tho

Extension is the wrong word to use. But essentially, oblivion is everything the eternity (and the previous multiverses) isn't. eternity is the tiny spec of light (existence, etc) that exists within the infinite blackness (which is everything that doesn't exist)

Extension is the wrong word to use. But essentially, oblivion is everything the eternity (and the previous multiverses) isn't. eternity is the tiny spec of light (existence, etc) that exists within the infinite blackness (which is everything that doesn't exist)
I do remember that. Thank you for your responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back