• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito vs Gremmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first of all Obito is not a god tier and the only people scaleable to this http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22520 are Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura and Guy.

And Juubito is only Massively Hypersonic while Gremmy is unknown but can still be mach 3000. So it's either assume a speed equal for both of them or Gremmy stomps because of Superior speed.

And finally even with Gremmy's rescent downgrade he's still a reality wraper and is too much for any character that is not significantly superior to gremmy. So Gremmy still wins.

@Schutzendunkiel1217:

I meant Obito is considered god tier at the OBD.All juubi jins are god tiers. The guy was clearly faster than BSM Naruto who is faster than BM. Reacted to an FTG blitz from Tobirama, cut Minato's arm off before he could perform FTG. He is closer to Juudara than you think. He should get that scaling.

Obito is higher than Gremmy in terms of power output or do you consider juubito weaker than Kenpachi.

He's considered a God Tier at the OBD. So what about it. This is VS Battle wiki not the OBD so that mean nothin here. BM naruto is only triple digit mach. I think mach 143 while Gremmy can be mach 3000+ by powerscalling from other top tiers. But his true speed is unknown so we have to consider a speed eqqual for them or Gremmy stomps.

And no Obito isn't higher than Gremmy in terms of anything. Just look at their profiles Uchiha Obito (Tobi) Gremmy Thoumeaux

In DC they're both equal. In speed they should be considered equal as well or Gremmy stomps. In Durability they both are equal as well. Although Gremmy's true Durability is unknown powerscalling from others would make him equal as well.

So no unless Obito is continental Gremmy's reality wraping is too much for him.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
He's considered a God Tier at the OBD. So what about it. This is VS Battle wiki not the OBD so that mean nothin here. BM naruto is only triple digit mach. I think mach 143 while Gremmy can be mach 3000+ by powerscalling from other top tiers. But his true speed is unknown so we have to consider a speed eqqual for them or Gremmy stomps.
And no Obito isn't higher than Gremmy in terms of anything. Just look at their profiles Uchiha Obito (Tobi) Gremmy Thoumeaux

In DC they're both equal. In speed they should be considered equal as well or Gremmy stomps. In Durability they both are equal as well. Although Gremmy's true Durability is unknown powerscalling from others would make him equal as well.

So no unless Obito is continental Gremmy's reality wraping is too much for him.
They aren't equal in DC though. Gremmy is only Small Country, possibly Country level. Obito is Country+.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
They aren't equal in DC though. Gremmy is only Small Country, possibly Country level. Obito is Country+.
First of all they are equal as there is no such thing as a Country Level+ stat on the Attack Potency page. After the Country Level stat comes the Large Country Level stat.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Baniesabeni said:
Obito stomps.
Please provide your reasoning for this.
Any offensive type from Gremmy's imagination won't be able to hurt Obito. Fire guns (just a dodge ball game for Juubito), void of space (Hinata survived on the moon without any protection meanwhile Kenpachi nearly died from Gremmy's void of space), those big hand (just a tickle), turn his bone into cookies( this one is a little bit annoying but Obito can use izanagi, Meteor(won't do anything). Obito could use Truth Seeking Ball to wipe him out from the existence or mere genjutsu could be very effective to his abilities).

Gremmy never imagine people dead in the beginning of fight.

I also think that Obito is a more efficient and experienced combatant than Gremmy.

PIS isn't used in battles, gremmy is not limited to the things he has demonstrated because he is a reality warper, creating a vacume space isn't a technique gremmy can use,but rather what he chose to do at that point in time, all the same he could imagine that obito's eyes explode and they will, that is the power of reality warpers, they can do what ever they want, that is why someone who isn't significantly above gremmy's battle stats won't defeat him without the help of plot armor...which is irrelevant in crossover battles...

Answer to all your question. Gremmy is either Mach 3000 or we'd have to consider a speed equal for both of them. So Gremmy can either speed blitz or both have to be equal in speed.

Seriously hinata surviving the void of space is PIS and even if Obito could Gremmy can still toss him in space and Obito would be able to come back as he's can't use Kamui while being the Juubi jinchuriki.

Ok Obito hasn't shown being able to use Izanagi and if you're gonna argue that he can just cuz he's an uchiha then I can argue that as Gremmy is a reality wraper he could have all blood line limits, powers and abilities naruto can offer.

So Gremmy who's arguable 15 to 20 times faster than Obito is just gonna stand there while Obito uses his truth seeking balls. Even if he was just standing there Gremmy has Regenerationn on par with however he want to regenerate being a reality wraper and all. So you point is irrevelant.

You forget about Guenael's power of vanish and make obito forget about him and the whole fight and then he can just take his time to kill obito.

So Gremmy still wins.

Obito has used Izanagi during the fight with Konan. Gremmy isn't just going to imagine him dead at the start of the fight, and I just don't see how Gremmy can win if he uses the same tactics he used in character. Obito's counters to them were already explained, and Obito could win quickly with Truth Seeking Balls, or a Juubi bomb.

And i have already explained that gremmy isn't limited to the techniques he's shown, but rather used them on a whim, no matter how you look at it, all the doujutsu in naruto combined do not amount to reality warping, and obito can't use many of them, and is even more limited in jubito form, further more, gremmy can imagine most of those abilities ( like izanagi) to simply not work.. Face it, Gremmy has hax advantage, a huge hax advantage...

I meant that Obito didn't show that he could use Izanagi when he was the Juubi Jinchuriki. And as he wasn't able to use Kamui it's more than likely that he would be unable to use Izanagi whiles being Juubito.

Canon Gremmy was weaken as hell and he ran on PIS so no he's not gonna use the I'll beat you without using my fingers tactics here.

And seriosly Gremmy's Regenerationn is on a level far beyond that of the Edo Tensei and the only reason he died was also because of PIS just like Kaguya. And Gremmy who can possibly be mach 3000 is just gonna stand there while Juubito attacks him yeah right. We have to consider a speed equal or Gremmy will stomp. And they only way Obito can end the match quickly with TSB is with a speed blitz but it's either speed equal or Gremmy stomps os it ain't happining.

And Finnally for the love of god why has everyone forgotten about Guenael's power of vanish. Gremmy can use this and make obito forget about him and the whole fight and then he can just take his time to kill obito.

Well, considering that Zaraki is currently not more powerful, and far less versatile, than Obito, and Gremmy was unable to defeat him, shouldn't that count against his reality warping being particularly efficient?

Only reason why Gremmy lost to Zaraki is cuz of PIS and also cuz he imagined that he had as much power or more power than zaraki before imagining his body could handle the strain of the power. He sure as hell ain't doing that here.

Well, I think it seems more likely that Gremmy is just a poor combatant, who can't use his power well. Anything else is probably wishful thinking.

If I remember The reason given for Obito not being able to use Kamui in Jubbito form was that he couldn't send all of that power to the Kamui dimension. It didn't really make sense to me since Juubi Madara used Kamui after he stole Kakashi's eye, but anyway it was never stated he couldn't use Izanagi.

And Truth Seeking Balls worked in a similar way to Onoki's Atomic level attacks, but were stated that they were more powerful than than that. Gremmy can't regenerate from being atomized.

Saying Gremmy could just imagine anything is a no limits fallacy because what he actually displayed isn't enough to beat Obito, and if I remember even he himself said his power had a limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back