• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obi Wan Kenobi vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Almighty is active by default.

But he can't do anything with it because of the speed gap.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
A vs B but A is already using X ability doesn't make any sense
Passive abilities in a nutshell tho

Not like it matters, he can have it already active for all that matters.

Forms =/= Ability

"Goku starts off as a Super Saiyan" =/= "Goku has already launched a Spirit Bomb"

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Forms =/= Ability

"Goku starts off as a Super Saiyan" =/= "Goku has already launched a Spirit Bomb"
I mean that's true but I meant passive abilities like mind hax by looking at people.

It still seems that Yhwach actually has to so something though, going by the above

Which is why I didn't think about passive abilities

Go to his page, and show me where you see that as a weakness. Show me where that's his weakness. You give him weakness that don't exist in the first place

Dragon Ariia said:
Go to his page, and show me where you see that as a weakness. Show me where that's his weakness. You give him weakness that don't exist in the first place
So he can create any future he wants even when his opponent kills him before he can think. By that logic he solos Dragon Ball.

It is a weakness that is percieved from his use of the almighty rather than giving him powers that he has only barely hinted at with boasting words.

The burden of proof is on you there. We aren't "giving" him any weakness, it's just not how his power works.

you're taking "Manipulating the future" out of the context... I can manipulate the content of a Glass of water, I can throw out the water and replace it with wine, it doesn't mean I can literally turn the water into wine. same concept

You can't kill him before he can think when he can **** You over In the future before you even do anything. He can also reverse his own death. Ôÿò´©Å

Dragon Ariia said:
You can't kill him before he can think when he can ****
You over In the future before you even do anything. He can also reverse his own death. Ôÿò´©Å
If that's the case then Yhwach never would have lost at all.

because he isn't going to choose a future in which he lives, via mind hax Kenobi can make Yhwach choose a future in which he permanently dies. Yhwach wouldnt even know what happened.

Dragon Ariia said:
Sigh. Let's say that happens? What's stopping
Him from coming back and killing the guy?
He just gets blitzed again. Or killed before he can change the future at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back