• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S THE [Stick Gang]'S CHANCE TO BE [[BIG SHOT]]S!!! (Stick Teddy & Toe vs Spamton NEO) (GRACE)

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
One day, Stick Teddy received a mysterious package at his house. It was an envelope containing a disc and some instructions with an address on it. It seemed like it was asking Stick Teddy to bring this disc to a location for some reason.
"Hey, Toe! You have to see this!" Stick Teddy said.
Two hours later, they were in the basement of some mansion because that's where the address told them to go.
"I'm not so sure we should be doing this..." Toe said in a worried voice.
"Oh, lighten up, would ya? It'll be fine!" Stick Teddy reassured. He found a mechanism that the envelope had mentioned. It told him to insert the disc into the mechanism, which he did without hesitation. Nothing happened.
"See, Toe? Nothing happened!" Stick Teddy said in a cocky tone. "That's um... Actually kinda lame."
"I agree. That is pretty weird..." Toe said.
Then suddenly, a giant figure landed behind the two stickmen.
"YOU [Funky Little] STICKMEN! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!1! I CAN'T [Thanks For Watching!] YOU ENOUGH! THERE'S JUST 1 [Little] PROBLEM... I NEED... THOSE LITTLE... [S O U L S]... YOU HAVE"
I had way too much fun writing that lol.
Pre-Stick Gang Stick Teddy & Toe and Spamton NEO used. Fight takes place in the basement of Queen's mansion. They start 20 meters apart. Speed equalized. SBA for anything else.

The Stickmen: 3
(0.0375430210325 tons of tnt)

[[BIG SHOT]]:
(0.07557574083556406 tons of tnt)

Incon:

Last edited:
So, Stick Teddy always starts with throwing his microphone, which more often than not results in the enemy catching it and getting a free hit. After that, he will use Danmaku, which is sound-based. As for Toe, he mainly fights using his Elasticity and will use it to get up close.

The combatants aren’t going up against each other in the tournament, so you’re kinda just being a dick right now
they can be ... but oh this is a 2 vs 1 ....

well that should assist in breaking the strings on Spampton NEO

However he has Soul manip danmaku .... any experience dodging Danmaku?

Also I made this thread before the tournament and had the idea for this match for like, weeks.
If it's this close range then it's probably who get's the first hits

... how good is the dodging of either of them (if they have decent dodging then they should win fairly fast)

Back