• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nova Terra vs Pharah

An idea I got after noticing they're in the same tier now and they have similar equipment.

Speed equalized

Nova
is has the Rangefinder Oculus, Turbojet Jumpsuit, Pulse Grenades, and the C-20A Canister Rifle.

Who wins and why?

Pharah
NovaTerra
Nova: 1

Pharah: 0

When making a VS match you definitely want to link the characters' profiles. Now, as for the Matchup, I am going to have to with Nova given the current matchup. I feel like giving her all that tech puts her at a pretty noticeable advantage. If it was Nova with only her Rifle I beleive Pharah would win that. As it stands, Nova certainly has the tools to put down the Egyptian.

Wait, is this in character or bloodlusted? If they are bloodlusted Pharah just instakills with Barrage. If not I am still on Nova.

DerpCity said:
As per standard battle assumptions, so in character but willing to kill.
Still on Nova then. The assassin won't hesitate as much as the relatively inexperienced Pharah will. Her desire for justice will likely make it so that she doesn't just blow Nova into pieces instantly.

Back