• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Notice: Location Files can now be created

Hate to be the party pooper, but merging formats was heavily disagreed upon in the past discussions iirc, and a rule was made disallowing it in the current format.
  • If a location is better represented by another profile format, such as a Weapon or a Character, then it is best to pick them over the above format.

I mean, making either would omit a lot of critical information, I really don't think that's a good idea.

I agree. But unfortunately the rule exists, so if we want it to be changed we'd have to change the rule.

Because apparently it looks messy, unprofessional, and a few other things I'm not gonna repeat here.

Back