• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not another Bleach thread (Tier 7 revision)

Bleach looks like a western one, if it's not empty then they're firing at each other. Is there another level 7 achievement that can escalate the lieutenants?

Dr.Fix said:
Nah, Ichi-pong too bouncy. Espada>Dordoni=>Fraccions is enough.
nah we dont know how strong was dordoni was, but looking at his fight with ichigo he is atleast stronger than arroniero.

Considering that Aaioneiro is still a freaking Gillian while Dordoni is likely a Adjucha and Aaioneiro was barely beaten by Rukia.

Even though Ichi-Pong is too bouncy he would still be stronger than Rukia

Dangai Ichigo said:
Considering that Aaioneiro is still a freaking Gillian while Dordoni is likely a Adjucha and Aaioneiro was barely beaten by Rukia.
Rukia only defeated Mr. Espada 9 due to hax. Otherwise, it would have been a win in his favour by a one-shot.

Hax, the go to answer when something you don't like happens and you want to void its relevance.

EDIT: Note I'm using "you" in reference to a whole gaggle of fanboys, not singling out Soldier Blue.

Dr.Fix said:
Hax, the go to answer when something you don't like happens and you won't to void its relevance.
Rukia did indeed win only because of Shirafune and that only worked because Mr. Espada 9 was an idiot who drew her in close out of arrogance. I'm not saying I hated it or anything. I'm just explaining what happened. I actually love that ability.

Obviously he was an idiot. Who cares? His mental short comings does not give Rukia hax. He's still weak.

SS arc Ichi-Yo-Yo>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aareniro>Privion=>HM arc Fodder Berry

I think that this seems fine. Sorry about not noticing this thread until now.

Dr.Fix said:
@Soldier nice attempt at shifting, but that isn't how burden of proof works.
Shifting?

The sword blade literally reforms where one would have made a normal stab, but without having to make a normal stab. It outright ignores conventional durability.

I'll take that lack of response as a no, which fits since all she does is extend her blade by adding ice to it. The ice blade is still peircing Aareniro so they are in the same league (Albeit I think he is clearly stronger just not by a massive margin).

Not that this effects anything since Grantz was damaged by Renji as well even with his palace defense.

Dr.Fix said:
Not that this effects anything since Grantz was damaged by Renji as well even with his palace defense.
I still say Rukia won only due to hax. However, I concede to this point.

rukia has no hax, her ice ability is powered by her spiritual power, she won because her reitsu is superior to as nodt enough to 1 shot him.

as nodt manage to escape her absolute zero powered by her shikai because it had lower reaitsu than bankai, both are absolute zero but the one powered by bankai is powered by a much higher level reaitsu/spiritual power.

I want to say this thread should be closed and the changes made, but it look like soldier jumped the gun already :S

Which characters were changed and why (I know why the new stat, I want to be clear in asking why does Soldier think they scale).

P:S What's the verdict on making changes before a revision thread closes?

You justo describe Everton hax ever, example Goku breaking through Hit's time stop through brute force. :U

Back