• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Norman Bates Vs Billy Loomis (2-0-0)

AP wise, billy has the clear advantage since he scales to 2182 joules while norman only reaches up to 375 joules which is 5x difference. However, norman does have better LS since he can break human bones with sheer strength alone along other feats which puts him at peak human. Stamina looks like its relative between each other, if not higher for billy. Of course this fight begins out of sight, so i guess the one with better stealth could win this. In that case, Norman seems to have the edge on this since he can enter cars with a driver in it without being percieved or heard going into. At first glance, both skills for knives are almost equal, though i think bates has a slight edge over this. So i vote for norman

another thing that i think may count as an advantage to Norman is that Billy used to rely on Stu for part of his major planning... And he performed very well in killing frightened and unprepared/untrained victims, don't see 100% him performing well against people who also kill, like him...but since i dunno jack s**t about Norman, lemme ask how is he in that matter? has he killed trained people or something alike?

but since i dunno jack s**t about Norman, lemme ask how is he in that matter? has he killed trained people or something alike?
Not really though normal/untrained people can't do nothing against him when he is armed with a knife, and in terms of hand to hand combat, it seems that norman only has basic knowledge of fighting like when he threw his mother on the ground and hit Chet Rudolf with his elbow while he was restraining him from behind. In these regard, they are practically equal from what I can see on Billy's profile.

Not really though normal/untrained people can't do nothing against him when he is armed with a knife, and in terms of hand to hand combat, it seems that norman only has basic knowledge of fighting like when he threw his mother on the ground and hit Chet Rudolf with his elbow while he was restraining him from behind. In these regard, they are practically equal from what I can see on Billy's profile.
taking from here, seems like experience is what separates them
so ig Norman's winning in this regard, so winning the fight?

Back