• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean.

It was made by DMUA, a calc group member. And verified.

By a calc group member.

So it's probably fine. There clearly wasn't a problem with it

Jackythejack said:
I mean.

It was made by DMUA, a calc group member. And verified.

By a calc group member.

So it's probably fine. There clearly wasn't a problem with it
Hmmm not sure tbh here as I do worry if that result is accurate or not.

Hmmmm... on the other hand, the method for the calc for Noodle seems to be a concern to me given how we do have guides for calculations and etc., so not sure if it has to do with a lax analysis or just that we don't strictly following those guides.

Actually likely both anyway.

Like I said. Made by a calc group member. I trust DMUA to know how to do these things.

What do you think is wrong with it?

You're being really vague as to what actually is problematic about it

how

Point to something mismeasured, some formula misused, something that would actually invalidate the calc from an objective viewpoint

Hmmm according to the explosion yield guide, you have to divide the diameter of the explosion by 2 in order to get the radius of the explosion right?

The only thing that likely confused me the most will probably be this part regarding comparing the size of the object to the explosion. Although wouldn't it make sense to get the size of the car prior to the explosion rather than using the streetlight to compared to the explosion?

If the object in question was blown up from within, then would it make more sense to use the size of the object being blowed up? The explosion yield guide doesn't seem to cover the part if the object was blown up from within I think. Could be wrong though.

I already used the radius in the first place, dividing pixels in half to more directly get the value.

Well, that could probably be done, but unlike with the street light, we don't know how big the car actually is. It's way too funky to really reliably compare to anything

That said there was legit wackness in the form of using overpressure for an explosion hitting something in the air

Hmmm is there a scene where the car wasn't blow up to smithereens?

We might been able to determine the size of the car in question prior to it getting blow up in smoke.

that doesn't solve that we don't know how actually big the car itself is, making it not applicable to comparing it to the size of the explosion.

and it's much easier to just use something we know the height of and call the whole thing a day

Hmmmm I will reserve my doubts for now despite me not that good in math.

I will stop derailing this thread given how it wasn't related to the topic at hand and a VS topic to boot anyway.

What doubts, we have like 3 calc group members and the formula clearly doesn't have any problems with it.

I would also like to question why the pic for Connie's Training Outfit isn't even from the show, it's from a questionably canon game on CN's website.

Soo

Remove 6-C Shields or bust, for this match.

Ik but it's just weird that it's in a different artsyle compared to all her other pics.

I'm gonna request this to be rendered and replace that one.

Connie Training Outfit

Give Connie a regular saber, yea. That sounds much better than 6-C shields.

At the same time, take away any guns Noodles may have since someone argued she uses guns, and that would beat Connie pretty hard.

I still think Connie should scale to the Gems cause she took out Holo-Pearl's with a regular sword but let's continue on I guess.

Back