• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dmOt4cp.png

Spider-Man Noir: 7 (Doggo, Mariogoods, TheKillerYT, jojo123, Peppersalt43, TheGuy, TauanVictor)
Black Noir: 2 (LIFE_OF_KING, Cimafranca133)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What exactly prevents Noir from dodging the webs and sneaking up on Spider? Noir has already dodged and dealt with characters like Homelander, who in every way is stronger than Spider (8-B, Class K, Hypersonic+ and as well has better senses then that Spider)

What exactly prevents Noir from dodging the webs and sneaking up on Spider?
Spider-sense would prevent Noir from catching Spidey off-guard
Noir has already dodged and dealt with characters like Homelander, who in every way is stronger than Spider (8-B, Class K, Hypersonic+ and as well has better senses then that Spider)
That's mostly because Homelander is a very simplistic fighter, and added with his anger, made his attacks predictable. Besides, how strong he is doesn't matter since Noir was mostly dodging, as you said.
And I'm pretty sure that the assuming her isn't that Spiderman insta wins with webs, just that if Noir gets hit with it, he is done

Spider-sense would prevent Noir from catching Spidey off-guard
Spider-sense is by no means unbeatable, especially in this movie. An attack from behind will always be difficult to dodge. And as I said before, Noir has faced opponents with good senses as well
That's mostly because Homelander is a very simplistic fighter, and added with his anger, made his attacks predictable
Homelander wasnt being friendly with Noir, he didn't even have that characteristic at this point, he was trying to kill as quickly as possible before the problem became bigger than it already was. Besides, the fact that he was angry doesn't make him lose skill, especially considering his confrontation with Super Boy
Besides, how strong he is doesn't matter since Noir was mostly dodging, as you said.
That's the point, dodging and attacking opponents stronger than you in every way and still come out at the end intact

And as I said before, Noir has faced opponents with good senses as well
Homelander isn't using his super hearing 24/7, and even then, Homelander could finde Noir while hiding, so it's not a good showing
Besides, the fact that he was angry doesn't make him lose skill, especially considering his confrontation with Soldier Boy
And HL wasn't using any skill agaisnt Noir. He was even catching crashing into walls becomes he was only flying in straights line without any care, and all Noir did was dodge predictable attacks and then counter his heat vision by throwing knives before HL shot (which also shows how not so smart he was being during the fight)
That's the point, dodging and attacking opponents stronger than you in every way and still come out at the end intact
It shows that Noir was more agile and smarter than HL, but that doesn't mean he is neccesarily smarter or agile than Spidey.

Not saying the fight shouldn't be taken into account, but it doesn't really show anything that helps Noir here

Homelander isn't using his super hearing 24/7, and even then, Homelander could finde Noir while hiding, so it's not a good showing
Do you think that Homelander, someone who possesses enhanced ******* senses, will not use them to use against someone with stealth? Like, come on, it's pure common sense. Homelander only found him because Noir was trying to communicate, not because he failed to hide; otherwise, nothing really implies that he would have been able to find Noir.
And HL wasn't using any skill agaisnt Noir
Skill is not just about punching well, buddy. What I am saying is that Homelander's anger does not make him dumber in combat. He will not randomly forget how to look for a person
and all Noir did was dodge predictable attacks and then counter his heat vision by throwing knives before HL shot
Which is actually pretty ******* impressive if you consider the speed difference between the two. Noir managed to hide and use the environment around him in a way that got him out of an almost impossible situation alive and unharmed. To say that this confrontation doesn't prove that Noir has good skills in stealth, agility and strategy is ******* stupid. No matter which way you look at it, if Homelander were a 9-A with only good senses and nothing else (Somewhat like Noir Spider), I doubt Homelander would be alive or at least unharmed
It shows that Noir was more agile and smarter than HL, but that doesn't mean he is neccesarily smarter or agile than Spidey.
Than tell, whats are the feats from that Spider besides fighting opponents in the background?

Noir has better feats than that buddy. Don't see him losing

Do you think that Homelander, someone who possesses enhanced ******* senses, will not use them to use against someone with stealth? Like, come on, it's pure common sense.
Here's the fight. Not only he HL doesn't do anything complex, but also Noir only hides twice. One on the ceiling, other with smoke bombs. HL finds him easily on the first, and just attacks recklessly on the second one.
Which is actually pretty ******* impressive if you consider the speed difference between the two. Noir managed to hide and use the environment around him in a way that got him out of an almost impossible situation alive and unharmed. To say that this confrontation doesn't prove that Noir has good skills in stealth, agility and strategy is ******* stupid.
Is not that it doesn't prove anything, it's just that HL didn't do much that showcase Noir skills imo. I'm not saying that Noir isn't skilled or anything, just that is only a big deal partly becomes HL is more powerful, but he was still attacking in a rather predictable manner.
Than tell, whats are the feats from that Spider besides fighting opponents in the background?
Tbh, I don't remember much, but I would say that he is as skilles and agile as other spidermen.
Noir has better feats than that buddy. Don't see him losing
Fair enough, I'll count your vote.

Back