• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturnal's Probability Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the events of Skyrim, she was able to manipulate the thieves guild's luck, as such she was able to disable whether or not they had a successful heist, or whether they struck a good deal.

This counts as Probability Manipulation on its page.

"Supposedly, Nocturnal is the source of a thief's luck, which flows from the Ebonmere - TES wiki"

And this is backed up by in game statements and the fact that the entire TG questline is about getting Nocturnal to give the TG luck again.

Seems fine. Should be clear about it though. Add it like this or something:

Probability manipulation (has control over luck).

So it's easy to see what we mean.

So, should I unlock the page, so you can add the ability?

I have done so. Tell me here when you are finished.

While we're on the subject of Nocturnal, she also has low godly regen like all other princes. That needs to be added sooner or later

I only put probability manipulation but if the others have that regenration I guess she should but what does Ant think.

Never mind. Let's wait. Do the other Daedra have Low-Godly Regenerationn already?

Hmm yeah they do. I'm not sure I understand low-godly regen fully. Is it for beings who are non-corporeal in their truest form? Concept driven entities?

Low godly Regenerationn is where your physical form is destroyed but your entire existence is not erased.

But yes conceptual entities usually have low/mid/high godly Regenerationn, All et'ada are abstracts except for maybe magnus?

Magnus also. He is connected to colours, wavelengths of light etc.

So yeah Nocturnal does need low-godly regen added. Namira too.

Alright all have it except Nocturnal and Namira, I can add it to Nocturnal but Namira's page needs to be unlocked.

Just gave it to Nocturnal, her page can be locked

Namira is the last one, just waiting for the page to be unlocked.

ill do namira...

also her decay manipulation should be switched to Biological Manipulation

Yo! Riiingo Namira's page is unlocked, you can add the Regen and switch decay to biological manipulation.

Tell me here when you have finished editing Namira.

@Antvasima you can close this and lock Namira's page, Riiingo did the edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back