• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nobushi (For Honor) vs Inosuke Hashibira (Grace)

Well I wanted to try my hand at For Honor matchups again, figured I'd give this a try.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Nobushi is 9-A
  • Inosuke's first key is being used
  • Fight takes place in a large grassy valley
  • SBA otherwise
Masked Lady: 7

Boar Head: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Bump

I guess I will try to get the debate rolling for now

AP wise Inosuke seems to scale above 0.006 tons, Nobushi can harm and kill people that can tank 0.010 tons if I read it correctly so they should be comparable there. LS has both being in class 5, I doubt weapon clashing/grappling will be much of a factor in the battle though Nobushi can fight and kill people who attempt to grab her weapon as a side note.

Both have the ability to fight beyond melee, breathing techs for Inosuke and the bow and arrow and fire trap for Nobushi. Doubt this would come into play but Nobushi does have range advantage besides as Naginata is longer than swords. Nobushi's weapon also induces bleeding which can cut through armour and put you on the clock when she fights you, even with just one hit from it iirc. Though Inosuke's pain tolerance should help there.

Skill wise idk for Inosuke but Nobushi can fight and kill Kensei's, who are stated to be masters of numerous martial arts with decades of experience. Plus Nobushi's are able to solo large swaths of highly trained footsoldiers and Wardens who are expected to turn the tide of battle by themselves.

Last edited:
I guess it's a question of how well her varied arsenal stacks up against Inosuke's natural abilities. Inosuke in this scenario would actually be akin to an absurdly strong Aramusha. Also, I'd like to know the specifics of Inosuke's Class 5 as Nobu's can potentially peak up to 5+ tons via Shugoki's helmet crush. Nobushi also has Hidden Stance and an "Undodgeable" attack which is more of a technique but helps her dodge at incredibly close ranges and catch people who try and evade her attacks in close range.

In fairness I don't see LS playing much of a game changer in the bout, from what I remember Nobushi doesn't actively grapple like a Shugoki would but does shuffle opponents about in a battle and I can't recall Inosuke really blade locking either.

Depending on how Nobushi's smoke bomb interacts with Inosuke's senses, I think I'll probably give Nobushi the edge with her longevity, support abilities + varied arsenal. Smoke Bomb actively stuns enemies, and Nobu can whittle him down with Bleed, Fire, and her arrow summons from afar.

Yeah so are most For Honor heroes, it's really more of an area denial tool and a chance for Nobushi to do other things like use her other abilities.

Inosuke who fight demon compare to warior who just fight Human warior?
Demon Slayer had more fantasy fight than For Honor (Supernatual ability fight)
Speed maybe equal but the setting still diffrent to compare.
you cant fight demon like you fight with human.

Vote Inosuke

I wonder nobushi know how to fight demon.

If Nobushi win this that mean she can become Demon Slayer too (Fact)

Let not forget that other like Viking Knight will become Demon Slayer too.

The game itself almost base from Real Life fighting skill with superhuman character.

Last edited:
That's really not something I would consider a good justification for Inosuke winning, I'd argue that it could be detrimental for Inosuke to fight someone who has more experience fighting various warriors, and most recently, those with their own supernatural abilities. There are even some For Honor heroes with comparable mobility that I feel the acrobatics advantage of Inosuke isn't quite that big.

Inosuke's cavalier dual-wield sword attack style is very similar to Aramusha's mode of attack, and he lacks the means to recover from wounds. At the same time, Nobushi has compounding means of dealing damage from her fire traps to arrow summons and bleed attacks, which further boosts her damage on top of her roughly 2x AP advantage. At that point, she only has to outlast him to win.

That's really not something I would consider a good justification for Inosuke winning, I'd argue that it could be detrimental for Inosuke to fight someone who has more experience fighting various warriors, and most recently, those with their own supernatural abilities. There are even some For Honor heroes with comparable mobility that I feel the acrobatics advantage of Inosuke isn't quite that big.

Inosuke's cavalier dual-wield sword attack style is very similar to Aramusha's mode of attack, and he lacks the means to recover from wounds. At the same time, Nobushi has compounding means of dealing damage from her fire traps to arrow summons and bleed attacks, which further boosts her damage. At that point, she only has to outlast him to win.
Just Put Nobushi in Demon Slayer world to prove it.
give her a weapon to kill a demon too. (Sun stone weapon)

In kyoshin Case still had supernatural ability but not use often in canon like spamming.

Nobushi should scale to Kyoshin

Last edited:
Well might as well help bring this closer to an end so voting Nobushi for my reasoning, as well as what I feel is generally better experience against human opponents (even with characters as reckless as Inosuke), and her varied abilities that allow her to last longer and deal varied damage

Back