• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noblesse: Heavily outdated

My main problem is that I'm fairly certain two new characters are God Tier and I believe Frankenstein and the current noble lord have jumped to God Tier as well. This hasn't been updated in months and there's been an entire full arc since the last update as far as I can tell. A new weapon was also introduced a couple weeks that might be worth noting.

Well... Post some scans that justify a tier jump and the weapon. Then we can update them.

I kinda figured.

I'm not knowlegable about this verse and might mess up in scaling.

You can check our Knowledgeable Members List and see the members most knowledge about the verse and ask them to comment here via their message walls.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

I was wrong, Rai's range should go up, the new weapon was a satellite in space and Rai destroyed it before it could be fired a second time.

You should ask for calc for the weapon, but just eyeballing it's easily country level, also feel free to make changes in who are in the god tiers and what not.

I think the weapon must climb the 1st Elder, since he controls it; one even notices a change of facial appearance when he controls it.

The first elder also manages to conjure black rays - apparently they are similar to Dark Spear - and one of these rays hit Frankenstein while fighting in the air, and the impact covered Lukedonia whole - perhaps even more, since Lukedonia apparently lies within the Bermuda Triangle, and all that was around the covered area was the ocean.

And Raizel went from Lukedonia to the Werewolf Country, but time is not known. Muzaka had done this before, but disregarded for being seemingly outlier.

Also: Raizel manages to create a kind of black hole/spatial distortion, which arises directly in the enemy body, consuming/sucking until it is completely eliminated from existence. This has already occurred a few chapters ago, this could be added to your page ...

I'm planning on making a page for Dongtae from Dice soon (this could ean anything from tomorrow to never) so that I can learn how to edit profiles and then I'll possibly focus on updating Noblesse for a bit.

Back