• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Merlin doesn't seem to have anything to even take Noah out and he lacks resistance to concept manipulation. Noah takes this by using "no mutual understanding" or she could mind control. Also would ability reversal reverse Merlin not having the concept of death?

While ability reversal can reverse concept based abilities, I don't think it would reverse lacking a concept in some way.

That being said, Noah should have no problem giving Merlin a concept of death.

You can give his avatar a concept of death but you can't really reach true Merlin to kill him

Wouldn't Merlin loose via BFR if he permanently stays off the battlefield, though?

That aside, Noah can probably create a concept that manages to kill his true self, sooner or later.

Merlin just can send new avatars from Avalon.

I'm not sure Noah could create a concept that can affect Merlin inside of Avalon

What kind of nature have Merlin's avatars? Do they have a physical body or are they just illusions?

Noah's concepts created the multiverse and she has concept that allow for some manipulation of space and time already, so...

Question, for what reasons is Noah's Conceptual Hax a Type 2 Concept Manip??? Can you elaborate on this?

Avalon blocks out all interference up to the 6th dimension so I'm pretty sure that makes it 7d

The avatars are physical technically. Everything in the profile belongs to the avatars as well.

Would Noah even know about true Merlin?

RM97 said:
Question, for what reasons is Noah's Conceptual Hax a Type 2 Concept Manip??? Can you elaborate on this?
They aren't type 1, 'cause they are local.

They are type 2, since they are under normal circumstances unchangable and indestructible and more importantly not defined by the world, but they define the world instead (which means they aren't type 3). The concepts are what makes things that what they are and are what causes the laws of nature to be the way they are.

They aren't type 1, 'cause they are local.

They are type 2, since they are under normal circumstances unchangable and indestructible and more importantly not defined by the world, but they define the world instead (which means they aren't type 3). The concepts are what makes things that what they are and are what causes the laws of nature to be the way they are.

I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Paul Frank said:
Avalon blocks out all interference up to the 6th dimension so I'm pretty sure that makes it 7d
The avatars are physical technically. Everything in the profile belongs to the avatars as well.

Would Noah even know about true Merlin?
Given that him frequently dying would kinda make it obvious and the fact that Noah can analyze various things like the concepts someone uses, Noah should have no problem figuring out that much.

If the avatars are physical Noah needs to put in more effort, but creating a concept that prevents the spawning of avatars should be possible. Does Avalon have different concepts than the rest of the world? And is blocking interference up to the 6th dimension in terms of size or in terms of directionality?

Other thought.... If Merlin spawn in avatars he basically creates a path that could be reversed. What do you think ability reversal would do to an avatar spawing ability? Would mindhax work?

That aside... there is that one sword that can take stuff like spatial transfer techniques, absorb it and then use them for ones own purposes... Noah can probably replicate that with some time given...

Fair.

Avalon relies on the concepts that the reverse side of the world has. Concepts from the age of gods that mostly don't exist within the modern world. Blocking interference up to the 6th dimension is in terms of size I'm pretty sure. It's up to the 6th spatial dimension.

He doesn't send the avatars he just creates them outside of Avalon. The avatars aren't really connected to Merlin so mindhaxing them wouldn't help. Ability reversal I'm not sure about.

Interesting

Wouldn't Merlin be at least mentally connected to the avatars? How is he controlling them if not?

...can merlin himself enter Avalon?

No he just creates them. I dont think he actually controls them he just creates the avatars and they do whatever Merlin would do since they are technically him. I'm pretty sure he can still do stuff in Avalon while the Avatars are out in fgo.

True Merlin is stuck in Avalon with the gates closed. No one can get in or out including the avatars.

Avalon is a 6th dimensional space, located on the reverse side. It is the ever distant utopia that was unaffected even when the entire surface of The World was totally incinerated in past present and future. It shuts out all external influence up to the 6th dimension. It's a location, not a being, hence why it does not have a profile.

Back