• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, then it should probably be fine to proceed with the edits.

Just remember to make an effort to perform the edits professionally and accurately. This includes updating all of the relevant statistics: The tiers, the attack potencies, the striking strengths, the durabilities, and the tier categories at the bottom of the pages.

Okay. You can write a list of the exact titles for the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it.

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

I have now done so.

You have to write the exact titles of the pages in the following manner:

The Overlord (Ninjago)

The Stone Army

Alright, I've finished all of them except Lloyd and The Golden Weapons, but unfortunately I have to deal with IRL things. If anyone can change the statistics and remove the tier 5 key, that would be a big help. Otherwise I'll have to do it later.

So should I re-lock the two profiles in the meantime?

I locked the 3 pages.

Should I unlock The Overlord again?

Possibly? I think that should be related to its own thing. I'm going to remake his profile soon anyway, so save it until that point.

No problem. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back