• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, I meant how quick is it. Does it take a second? Is it gradual? Is it literally infinite in speed? Why doesn't he have soul manipulation on his profile (I'm not questioning it's legitimacy, but just why isn't it there)?

The real cal howard said:
No, I meant how quick is it. Does it take a second? Is it gradual? Is it literally infinite in speed? Why doesn't he have soul manipulation on his profile (I'm not questioning it's legitimacy, but just why isn't it there)?
Instant. He stands in your line of sight. YOUR SOUL IS MINE.

There's a 4 kilometer distance between the two though. The line of sight is nonexistent.

Also, elaborate plz.

There's a 4 kilometer distance between the two though. The line of sight is nonexistent.
Also, elaborate plz.
Thank goodness it has planetary range then.

Then why did you say line of sight? You're sending me mixed messages. And can't Mewtwo just teleport his soul back into himself? He did it with other souls and a pocket dimension.

I never understood why 4km was outside of line of site for people who are able to interact and use their powers at such a range like planetary.

Also it isnt planetary, it's stellar

Keep in mind that I know nothing about Nihilus. I'm just going by what I hear.

Anyway, is it instantaneous? Is it "the match is over before it begins ala Homura"? Is it actually stellar in range? Were there times where it didn't drain? Did it ever require speaking instead of presence? Does it only work on weaker beings like it says in the notable techniques section? I need information on a hax like this. If it's not instant, Mewtwo's teleportation can get either out of range.

Inb4 Mewtwo gets turned into a Digimon and winds up in the Dark Area, so he can't be soul haxxed ovo.

Also, iirc, Mewtwo has complete control over his soul, being able to travel with it back when he was in incubation as a child (see: The Origin of Mewtwo radio drama [yes, Mewtwo has a radio drama that's completely 100% canon to the anime])

Keep in mind that I know nothing about Nihilus. I'm just going by what I hear.
Anyway, is it instantaneous? Is it "the match is over before it begins ala Homura"? Is it actually stellar in range? Were there times where it didn't drain? Did it ever require speaking instead of presence? Does it only work on weaker beings like it says in the notable techniques section? I need information on a hax like this. If it's not instant, Mewtwo's teleportation can get either out of range.
Yes, probably, possibly, no, no, no, in that order.

Would Mewtwo's ability to travel as a soul and interact with souls/being capable of teleporting them help mitigate that? Also, what happens to the souls?

Ever are you really asking that?

Cmon the statement I made to Dragon is more dumb then that.

Because I want inconclusive ;_;.

@Dragon. I agree with you, but it should allow you to be able to resist the pull of it as long as the soul has to travel.

Nihilus speaks and Mewtwo dies. Mewtwo leads with an attack that's useless and gets his life/soul energy sucked instantly.

As of Dragon/Kep's intervention, Mewtwo's not considered to lead with mind hax as opposed to telekinesis. Which is why he loses more than he should.

Being able to move as a soul doesn't give you resistance to the pull. Otherwise ghost would have resistance by default.

The Everlasting said:
"more than he should"

Cal please.
What'd I say?
You're implying he should win more because he "leads with mind hax".

Also come on answer my message on the thread you have on my wall here. Lol.

That's not my intent.

I'm saying it in the same way someone would be sympathetic with Natsu. Having a 2-3-1, soon to be 2-4-1 ratio for the coolest Legendary is saddening. Especially when Pikachu has a better record.

At least Mewtwo has 2 wins. Natsu's record is just spiteful and a pain to look at. I'm not gonna go on my soap box on that.

Ironically enough, even Esdeath and Zoro have managed to make recover despite their win and loss rate.

@Dragon, a good chunk of those will be removed soon enough

Erza vs Zoro still triggers me (As well as how FT is treated overall) But I digress. This is derailing.

Back