• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nico and Gina addition

They literally say its invisible.
The forcefield itself is invisible, but not the user or anything the forcefield covers. Forcefields are typically invisible so it'd be redundant to include, just like how we don't give everyone who has Fire Manipulation the ability to manipulate light as well.

The forcefield itself is invisible, but not the user or anything the forcefield covers. Forcefields are typically invisible so it'd be redundant to include, just like how we don't give everyone who has Fire Manipulation the ability to manipulate light as well.
Forcefields aren't typically invisible though. I can think of five different verses where forcefields arent invisible lol.

Forcefields aren't typically invisible though. I can think of five different verses where forcefields arent invisible lol.
Sure, there are plenty, but I don't think we typically list Invisibility on a profile if its just the user's forcefields that are invisible. Unless there's some precedent on the profiles.

Sure, there are plenty, but I don't think we typically list Invisibility on a profile if its just the user's forcefields that are invisible. Unless there's some precedent on the profiles.
Why would we not be accurate on how we list abilities? If a character has a weapon that's invisible we would list it has having invisibility on the character's page no? With Nico's spheres the forcefields they make use invisible energy to create the forcefields, some characters don't use invisible energy when making their force fields thus they don't get invisibility for the forcefield, like in Naruto with his avatar.

Like I said though, it's the same as giving Light Manipulation to everyone who has Fire Manipulation. It's just unnecessary; unless there's some existing profiles where this is done.

Like I said though, it's the same as giving Light Manipulation to everyone who has Fire Manipulation. It's just unnecessary; unless there's some existing profiles where this is done.
Your comparison doesn't make sense though, the light from fire isn't important enough to add unlike invisibility is for the force fields, do you not see how that's important?

Back