• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nick Ramos Massive Tier Upgrade

Jackythejack

They/Them
As shown by this video: https://youtu.be/Yt5MsHZyZT8

the massive bomb can explode about 800 zombies it seems, judging by that counter. It vaporizes them, nothing left to be seen. Take the amount for vaporization (300 megajoules), times it by 800 and you get about 57 tons, 8-B.

Pretty simple, Nick is 8-B with this weapon and this weapon alone. Doesn't scale to dura or anything.

Strongest Dead Rising.

240000000000 joules, 57.361376673 Tons, City block level+

Pffft. Who cares about accuracy

Really tho. With that weapon specifically. Makes sense. Giant explosion. Nothing left. Though I honestly didn't count 800 zombies. Seemed way below that. But. I'll try and get an exact count.

What was that weapon exactly tho?

I mean I was goin by off the counter in the side of the screen

That denotes how many zombies killed right? I don't think it's possible to get an exact count by just counting what you see.

Well. I'm sure we can get a rough estimate. We see just about where the bomb stops on both sides. 800 seems too much tbh. But maybe I'm wrong

I mean there's also zombies hat could just be hidden and didn't run towards the bomb. We don't know how far behind him the bomb goes. We know where it stops left to right but not back to forth.

The wiki states that Massive Bomb is easily able to kill 300, 800 doesn't seem like much of a stretch.

And I dunno what else that counter would be. Like you can try if you want but I dunno.

Well. I'd feel safer on what the game actually intended. If there's a dead on statement for it what it can do at least. That's the safest thing to go with. Since that's what was meant. Safest to do At least.

300 Megajoules x 300 zombies = 21.510516 Tons of TNT. City Block

At least City Block with Massive Bomb (Can easily vaporize 300 zombies)

What is safest I think

Alright.

I should probably buy dead Rising 3 to figure out what that counter is

But I also don't wanna spend my money on it.

Is it still considered bad?

Unfortunately yeah. He's gonna only have, like, one.

He could probably use it to fight like 8-Cs and stuff though.

And I mean, there's always just throwing it and running the hell away

Assuming he even had one built. He would have to run near immediately to get out of the range. And I doubt his opponent won't put 2 and 2 together. If he had a a little prep and set up a trap tho.

I mean tbf he can "survive" the attack. In game it only damages him slightly and vaporizes his clothes.

The only thing is it's a nasty outlier. Like terribly so, considering he gets damaged by things not nearly as powerful.

Soooo it's safe to assume in debate it either just straight up kills him or he just ignores it. We'd have to figure thy out later.

Physically 8-B Dead Rising would be so weird considering how they keepsaying they're all normal dudes

Oof you got me.

Either way I'll add this to Nick's page in a bit and then abuse the hell outta it

Jackythejack said:
Updated the profiles this can be closed.
First the caclulation got to be evaluated and accepted in a Calculation Blog by Calculation Group to be valid for a CRT.

I also don't agree on how this CRT was added since none of the staffs who could made a concluding evaluations made one.

Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.
Regrettably, I gotta to removed it one the ground it is bordeline vandalisms to make major changes with a CRT being accepted.

So, I recommended getting an accepted a calculation blog post to used for CRT and someone to contact an Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats to get the CRT properly accepted.

Jackythejack said:
Doesn't the calc being accepted makenit automatically an ok on the profile?
No, it mean it is okay to use the result for a CRT. The accepted calc has to has still be accepted in a CRT before it can used on profile(s).

Never seen that before with other calcs but okay.

So do you have a problem with the results or adding this?

Jackythejack said:
Never seen that before with other calcs but okay.
So do you have a problem with the results or adding this?
It does happen for other calculations that occur in thread. Only accepted calculation blogs post are valid for CRT.

I explained it before, Someone should contact an Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats to get the CRT properly accepted.

Okay after watching the video, you can clearly see a bunch of dead bodies lying around not so far away from the point of detonation. I don't think vaporization of 800 bodies should be applicable here

Ah, alright. Still, we didn't agree on 800 anyhow. Believe we said 300 was a good estimate. A lot of the bodies are gone

In your blog it says "kills", is it actually supposed to say vaporizes 300 zombies?

Tbh. When first watching it. I thought those bodies were burn marks. But regardless yea. Most of all of them are gone completely. Since it intended it be at least 300. That's where we think it should be placed at an At least. Since this video did seem to vaporize more than that many zombies. It seems an At Least that level would be the best option.

To make sure there's no misunderstanding, does the actual wiki state that bomb vaporizes 300 zombies or does it say something else?

"If thrown at a large crowd of zombies it is very easy to get 300+ zombie kills which can net the player a large amount of PP. Once thrown, the Massive Bomb will cause most zombies in the vicinity to move towards it and If Nick/Dick is within range of the blast, their clothes may be stripped off of them."

Word for word. It's just that most of the kills done by the bomb are via vaporizatio as shown in the video.

So it doesn't actually say the bomb vaporizes at least 300 Zombies. In that case 300 isn't a viable lowball at all

Back