• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well. I suspect this is one of those matches that'll never finish for using two characters generally never used on the wiki, buuuuut

They both have access to homing attacks that bust through obstacles- though the Wizard's seems to just be walls and not something like, say, forcefields, which Nezznar has and does default to using. However, the monkey has literally Mid-High regen, so Nezznar has nothing lasting that will actually damage them. Thus a physical fight seems unlikely- monkey would need to get through forcefields (which, granted, can be done, it just becomes a pain in the ass), whereas Nezznar absolutely needs to go for incapacitation.

To this end, I present to you Suggestion, an 8-hour duration spell (even in 5e's gimped versions of magic) that should incapacitate the monkey nicely. In brief, Nezznar suggests a course of action, monkey obliges. This course of action can be essentially anything, but given that, per standard rules the only way to win in such a timeframe is by KO, I think the best suggestion would be "go take a nap".

Wizard Monkey doesn't actually have Mid-High regen. That's negation of that regen. Not that it seems to change the outcome anyways.

Oh.

In that case Nezznar may well just blast him.

Back