• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Tomorrowverse Thread

Following the release of the Crisis on Infinite Earths animated movie (part 1 with two other parts coming out later), I thought it could be to make a new Tomorrowverse thread since there were plans to make Tomorrowverse profiles.

I myself had plans to make a profile for the Joker (and maybe Batman).

Probably. The first Crisis movie was rather good though btw with an interesting twist for Pariah

Anyway, is someone still interested in making some profiles?

Watched the first two Crisis on Infinite Earths movie, they're pretty good. SPOILER Constantine returns as a homeless man, he's essentially a version of Pariah here. He's explicitly stated to be the Constantine from the DCAMU who got changed and punished for his actions after Apokolips War and the House of Mysteries. His design is different and follows the Tomorrowverse so I wanted to make a profile for him but since he's the same Constantine as the DCAMU, I don't know if that's necessary (he does state he's been alive for centuries watching countless Earths to die so there's at least that in terms of difference)

Btw, he also has a nice fight scene with John Stewart where he matches him blow for blow, at one point he creates a Shang Tsung like skull that easily shatters one of John's barriers and John is visibly worried and before that, John tries to trap him with a wall and John just touches it, creates a seal and the wall instantly breaks down

Watched the first two Crisis on Infinite Earths movie, they're pretty good. SPOILER Constantine returns as a homeless man, he's essentially a version of Pariah here. He's explicitly stated to be the Constantine from the DCAMU who got changed and punished for his actions after Apokolips War and the House of Mysteries. His design is different and follows the Tomorrowverse so I wanted to make a profile for him but since he's the same Constantine as the DCAMU, I don't know if that's necessary (he does state he's been alive for centuries watching countless Earths to die so there's at least that in terms of difference)

Btw, he also has a nice fight scene with John Stewart where he matches him blow for blow, at one point he creates a Shang Tsung like skull that easily shatters one of John's barriers and John is visibly worried and before that, John tries to trap him with a wall and John just touches it, creates a seal and the wall instantly breaks down
Dayum, so I guess this means Tomorrowverse would get upgraded to 7-A since JL members are relative to John Stewart. Also noticed that Constantine has Athletic human speed when he’s reacted to Faust, Wonder Woman and now John Stewart, so MHS+ Tomorrowverse.

Back