• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Anyone else hyped for the new Spider-Man game coming out in September 7th?. I can't wait for it!.

I definitely going to try and make some profiles for the characters in the game.

From some gameplay shown, Spiderman could dodge Electro's electricity and he survived Shockers concussion wave that sent him into a bank vault door and knocked it clean off it's hinges.

This game looks amazing, and Spiderman in this game is very strong.

Damn sweet trailer and Demon. The movement (swinging through the city, running on building sides and roofs) is fluid AF.

Now, all we gotta do is wait and see if the rest of the game is as good as the animations...

@Callsign Castle

Already knew about it. I wanted to know if anyone else was hyped for it.

Pre-ordered my copy back in April.

Funny thing is this is the first game I've ever pre-ordered.

Luckily it's one of 3 outfits you get if you pre-order it.

However I only know the names of two and that's Spider Punk and the Iron Spider. I've seen the last one but I don't know it's name.

Spider-punk actually loosely reminds me of the costumes you get in the original Spider-Man game, back on the original xbox/PS1/2.

I'm actually really sad that was so long ago, yet surprised that we've come so far, in regards to digital graphics.

Who do you guys think the mystery villain was that appeared after the other sinister six members beat down Spider-Man?.

@Dust Collector

Lol!, If that was true I wouldn't know what to think.

So far reviews for the game are looking good, GameSpot gave it a 9/10 and IGN have given it a 8.7/10.

Seriously can't wait until I get the game on Friday.

This is gonna be epic!.

Sadly I haven't had any power for 2 weeks now and likely won't be able to play it right when it comes out.

@Camilopezo

Maybe, we're going to know soon.

I'm about to go to the late night launch and pick up my copy.

So, how's everybody liking it? I'll be writing this spoiler-free, so don't worry.

I really loved the game, and not even just for the action. Not going through anything with spoilers, but there's parts of the game that remind is why Spidey's one of the most relatable heroes. Whether it's high-fiving people, taking pictures with them, or conversing with them, they're such small things that I just have to adore the care they put into Peter Parker himself.

The action in the game is nothing to slouch at either. The combat is awesome, smooth, and very diverse on what it allows you to do. Whether it's taking down enemies stealthily or going in with your muscles flexing. I don't like comparing the combat (the hitting and dodging) to the Arkham Games, because let's be real. The Spider-Man 2 Video Game did it first. *shots fired*

And, just like the parts with Peter Parker, there are certain scenes with a police officer that makes the player realize that even Spider-Man needs help from time to time.

Hands down, one of the best Spider-Man games of all time.

I'm loving the game so far but due to my current situation I'm unable to play it consecutively...

However the graphics and story are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back