• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So three super iconic characters in the span of a month or two got changed to low 2-C, and interestingly enough, one is from manga, one is from a game, and the other a cartoon.
Pretty much all Persona characters (previously 4-A at best before Yaldaboth.)
Bleach god tiers (previously 5-A.)
Alien X and other Ben 10 god tiers (Previously 2-B.)
So late game Joker
Vs
Ywhach
vs
Alien X.
Speed equal,

Last edited:
Wait that ain’t accepted yet?
Huh, thought it was by now.

The ball should protect Joker from that at least.

Ben 10 revisions go slow, especially when someone decides to make a huge downgrade thread, halting every other revision in the process.

Although I don’t think anyone really disagrees with the souls being inside the PD in the CRT.

I mean this won’t be added anyway so we could go with that assumption if it makes it a fairer debate.

Since nobody seems to diagree with it in the CRT.

Fairly sure Ren beats Yhwach (Was a previous thread on this iirc) and Yhwach beats Alien X as things stand.

Fairly sure Ren beats Yhwach (Was a previous thread on this iirc) and Yhwach beats Alien X as things stand.
Apparently this is more of a F&G thread since it won't get added anyways so you can assume soul crush and anything related to power absorption/nulling doesn't work.

Apparently this is more of a F&G thread since it won't get added anyways so you can assume soul crush and anything related to power absorption/nulling doesn't work.
Soul crush sure, but why wouldn't absorption or powernull work?

2-B range on his power, minds and souls. The power when he recreated the universe came from within his pocket dimension which exists outside the timestream (containing all timelines).

2-B range on his power, minds and souls. The power when he recreated the universe came from within his pocket dimension which exists outside the timestream (containing all timelines).
I don't really understand what this means but range/AP is irrelevant to Yhwach's powernull since it doesn't work by overpowering the ability, it just takes Yhwach's side, this is why it's listed as a mixture of powernull/reactive evolution on Yhwach's profile.

Ah ok then, I was mostly talking about power nulling him before he attacks. While he's attacking it's fair game I guess.

Edit: Actually that ability is going to fail against AX's acausality type 2.

Hold up, this guy has passive fate hax that works on type 4's. Usually I'd say type 4 is not type 2 but forget it I guess cause it'll probably work anyways. I could maybe claim the PD outranges the fate hax but I'm not even sure if that's true or even relevant.

It isn’t that strong, it just allows him to change things that were pre-destined but it doesn’t make him stronger or more like to win most fights.

It more just counters other fate manips.
Not applicable here.

Pretty much, he can change predestined fate but it hasn’t been shown to be a sorta insta win move, like it would have to be something he could do without the fate effecting him.

I mean he never made it so his fate is to win and go from there, and he isn’t considering invulnerable or anything because of it, so it isn’t really a win-con in most cases.

Ah ok then, I was mostly talking about power nulling him before he attacks. While he's attacking it's fair game I guess.

Edit: Actually that ability is going to fail against AX's acausality type 2.
Acausality Type 2 doesn’t stop Yhwach’s Power Null since he nulls powers from the present up to the distant future.

Eh... Could you guys debate it out under each other and then tell me whether it works or not?
I can’t sent images rn but Ichibe removed his name and renamed him before he had The Almighty, but then he awakens the Almighty and the power wears off; that is a null in the present.

Where was it stated Yhwach saw the entire future from his defeat by Yamamoto a thousand years ago to beating Ichibe?

Back