• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Well.....Reb wanted DMC vs Soul Calibur. Let's do it.

DMC vs Soul Calibur

Order of the Sword vs Birds of Passage

-Speed Equal

-Soul Calibur Vl Tira is used

-Both fighters are 12 meters away from one another

-Tira has access to all her weapons.

FIGHT!!!

Nero: 7 (Reb, Schnee, Schro, Still, Boogie, Velox, Xtas)

Tira: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Nero render 2 by silvercat sama-d50x2uh
SC6 Tira

Literally anything. Tira is a random fighter overall and her fighting style changes depending on what personality is in control. As Jolly, she's more playful and sadistic. As Gloomy, she is more likely to try and kill you as fast and brutally as possible.

Hey, I know nothing about Nero. So cutting her in half with Yamato made sense to me lol.

You better change the picture to DMC4 Nero, lol.

I don't know anything about Tira tbh, but soul drain & Sound Manip seem dangerous. Although, Nero is not the one to screw around, unlike Dante. He's more brutal and straight-forward, and leads with Yamato, so he's likely to simply cut Tira in half.

I'll refrain from voting for now.

Actually we are only at 6 votes.

Sadly I can't really give anything in Tira's favor. But to at least give Reb something.....Does Yamato cut something in half?.....This is the best I can do due to the fact that I didn't start Tira off with Shrieker....

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Whew lad, no votes added....I forgot this thread existed...let me add those.
You also never updating the vote on Nono vs Wisemon too. :v
Forgot that thread existed as well. I will continue to do so as Ii am too lazy to edit that right now. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Actually we are only at 6 votes.
Sadly I can't really give anything in Tira's favor. But to at least give Reb something.....Does Yamato cut something in half?.....This is the best I can do due to the fact that I didn't start Tira off with Shrieker....
It will 100% cut Tira in half if the hit connects.

Well, I chose Nero who starts with Yamato (didn't know that) and didn't start Tira with Shrieker. So that's what caused that.....My bad... Akame vs Tira with Shrieker would be fitting tho.

Back